Lease ends soon. Need advice

, , ,

Hello hackrs, needs your advice, I have 5month left on my 2020 X5m50 with very low payment, obviously for the price I got it for I can not get a car today, the car at the moment still have around 4-5k in equity accroding to manheium auto action, is it better to find some deal now since there some deals avilable (range $800 a month) and use that few grand toward new car or wait until summer loose that few thousands and hope that numbers will be better? Thank you

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: “Should I buy out my Lease” super thread