Lease end buyouts for Audi, BMW, Infiniti, Hyundai, KIA, Mercedes, Nissan ALL LEASE RESTRICTED LENDER BUYOUTS ALL STATES

Yes in greens

If youre looking for a buyout @Anthony_Lopez is the way to go. He was fast to respond, fair and professional. Very ez process. Get a quote a from him.

Anthony answered me right away with a good payout offer. Thanks for the quick response!

Queens ny Forest Hills

yes I cam buy from you in Queens.

please email or text me VIN#, Miles and photos.

anthony@dsrleasing.com
949-544-1669

Glad we could help you out sir!

FYI…Volvo just put their foot down so FYI. Volvo’s take longer to payoff just incase you have a volvo that needs to be paid off. thanks!!

Are you able to do an 2020 Ford Expedition that’s through Ford Motor Credit in Florida?

it depends. You need to call Ford and have them email or fax you the 10 day payoff with titling instructions. you can have them fax to me at 949-544-1669 just give me a heads up when they’re sending it.

1 Like

So you are buying Volvos?

Yes. You just need to call Volvo and request a 10 day payoff with title instructions and forward to me.

thanks

I sent in a quote request on a 2019 SQ5 the other day but haven’t heard back yet. Can you please check on it?

last 4 of VIN#?

nevermind i found it. one sec. im running it right now

1 Like

Sent! check your email and let me know if that offer works for you. Our offers are good for 72 hours then we need to re-run them .

thanks ,

Anthony was quick to respond to me today and let me know how much I would be able to get for my lease end BMW 440. His pricing was competitive with Carfax and exceeded Carvana by a few grand, check him out. Unfortunately my car isn’t worth much more than the residual on the lease, I knew I should have gotten an X5 :smiling_face_with_tear:

As Amar said here above, Anthony is quick to respond, he got back to me within 24 hours. I’m trying to time the two transactions (buying a replacement from a LH broker and selling my Santa Fe), so that my wife won’t be without a car. So far so good though, he’s quite competitive.

1 Like

Sent you a buyout request via the website form for a Volvo XC90

I’ll hear back from my new people on Monday on availability and lease offers on the new car replacement for you. thanks!

1 Like

Do you take VW leases and from Rhode Island? Not sure how the whole process works.