Lease end buyouts for Audi, BMW, Infiniti, Hyundai, KIA, Mercedes, Nissan ALL LEASE RESTRICTED LENDER BUYOUTS ALL STATES

Hi Roman sorry about that. please PM me with your phone# so I can look for it or text me again? thanks
Anthony
949-544-1669

Anthony was super responsive and clear with the transaction process and requirements.

Highly recommend!

have a 2021 Q8 Premium with 22k miles. 2 months ago had $3.5k of equity when appraised at Autonation. Assuming that equity is now gone?

most likely is my best guess. feel free to text me the VIN# and miles and I will take a look. 949-544-1669 thanks

Thanks for the help Anthony. Really quick responses.

Anthony responded fast. Also provided additional info if i decide to go another route from him which is not what you would expect when just submitting info for a quote. Definitely recommend

1 Like

Anthony was super quick to respond and get a quote out to me. Very helpful and professional!

Got a solid quote from Anthony with clear instruction ma within an hour of submitting a request on their site. Super quick!

Hi! Filled out for my BMW 330i. hoping to get a reply soon. thanks

Hi - I’ll send you pictures later today to go with my Kia Niro EV buyout request. Thanks for replying already - looking forward to working with you.

Received a very quick quote from Anthony. He is knowledgeable and transparent.

Appreciated the quick response from Anthony on a quote.

Anthony replied right away upon inquiry and answered all of my questions for the process.

Anthony replied within minutes of reaching out and has been helpful so far in answering any questions that I have had.

Filled out the form on your website for a 2024 Chevy Traverse. Thanks

Lightening fast response from Anthony, thank you!

thank you much appreciated

Crazy fast response times, thank you

Can also vouch for incredibly fast response time! Very easy and straightforward.

Sadly C43 value just isn’t there, but will definitely keep Anthony & DSR in mind for next lease end.

Awesome response .