Lease discount question Mazda/Jeep

Good evening,

I’m researching leases to replace my Ram which is up in two months.

I like the Mazda CX 90 PHEV but the numbers are quite high, about $765 a month with $4,000 down for a PHEV premium. I can’t find much of any discounts besides the $7500 EV from Mazda.

My fallback is a Jeep Grand Cherokee 4Xe. It looks like the EV credit, military, and possibly current FCA discounts could apply. Initially I was thinking a regular fuel limited but the $7500 credit seems to bring the numbers down quite a bit.

Are there any others that could be stacked for either? I looked at Tread Lightly for Jeep but there is the waiting period.

Thank you for any assistance you can give.

Is shipping an option for you?

2 Likes

We can help, shipping for Mazda is a bit tougher but we ship CDJR nationwide pretty consistently with our dealer. Big lease loyalty rebates with CDJR right now, MN doesnt get the same rebates as lease markets do but even still based on what quotes you are sharing I’m sure we can get you a better deal, even without Tread Lightly and with cost of shipping considered.

-Matt

1 Like

Sorry to hijack, but I’m looking for a ‘23 GC 4xe overland, in Chicago. Never used a broker before but welcome the presume simplicity.

Hi there, unfortunately only have a 23 GC 4xe Trailhawk left for 2023s, no Overlands at all but we have 2024 base GC 4xes available.

Please submit an inquiry if interested: Auto Ninjas - Leasehackr Contact Us Page

-Matt

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.