Monthly sales tax $43.31
First month payment $499.23
License / Docs $608.75
Acquisition $795

MSD Refundable Deposit $4500

MF = .00003
RSV = 56%

Leasehackr Score 9.3

Is the payment $499.23 + $43.31 = $542.54 or $499.23 with taxes? Looks pretty solid to me.

1 Like

Sorry - including Tax, yes!

thanks, worked with 3 different dealers to get this - I don’t believe
I left much, if anything on table.

Any money down?
Am I calculating this correct but you got a interest rate of .72? That is pretty good.

No Money down. Interest rate was .07 with the MSDs.

If the selling price is before the factor cash then 10% is a good discount on a new model like the ES, nice deal!

1 Like

Solid deal

1 Like

yes selling price was before factory cash

Great deal on a fresh redesign car!

Smoking deal. The new ES is a looker. Truly a beautiful car. Enjoy!

Don’t think you can ask for much better on a re-designed current model year vehicle. Congrats!

private party or broker?

Can you message me with the name of the dealer and person you’ve worked with?

would you please tell me which dealer it was as I am looking for is300 thx

May I ask, what was the pmt without MSD and what would the drive off be? Do you have that info? Thank you

As a broker (and a former Lexus salesman), shouldn’t you be able to calculate that with the info already provided?

1 Like

Lol. You read up on me didn’t you. Yes you are correct just wanted to make sure. At first it almost looked to good to be true… This is with ZERO out of pocket and the msd…
Here is what I get… Enjoy!

Your calculation doesn’t look right. Your discount is more than the OP, unless you are saying that this is the deal you can do?

Wow jon, i feel honored to chat with you. Looks like you are a legend here. I’m brand new here although i have glanced here a few times. It’s is better and yes these are the kind of deals I get. Especially lexus but all automobiles really. I do mostly highline, only new and 90% are leases. I don’t pack the deals (payment) i am a consumer advocate thus “Your Auto Advocate”… I get paid from the consumer 99% of the time. The more I save them the more I make from them. Win win for us, the dealer not do much… Anyway really like all the conversations here and really you all seem to get really great deals and that’s great to see. I hate when dealers gouge and looks like after the public comes here there’s no chance of that… Hour I can help from time to tine.
Sorry op, i took up some time on your thread. Apologies again.

@dsafian If you want to act like a broker now, then you need to register as one.