Lease deal for 2022 Mazda CX-5 Premium. Fair/Not?

That’s good advice, thank you! Unfortunately, I can’t wait even a couple of weeks as I need a car for work. I did look into the deals posted in “Signed” and they just prove that the leasing market is kind of high right now. I also looked into financing and the payments there were higher than with leasing so I had to go with the lease.

Why are you poo poo’ing my deal? I’m significantly deeper (5.5%) than the deal you did with Paul (4%). 36 months is the subsidized term this month, 30 months was last month FYI.

My humblest of apologies. Not disrespecting your offer at all, or your business. Just hoping he makes an informed decision and supporting him in that way. I never said it was a bad deal or he shouldn’t take it.

I appreciate the service brokers provide their customers which is why I used one myself. If I was aware you were up in the northeast I would have worked with you. I received a much better deal from a broker than I could get on my own.

Your service is valued by all your customers which is why I am sure they repeat, as I will.

I just want him to be informed is all, and being new to this site I wish I had done my due diligence also. As a businessman, I am sure you understand how important it is to make informed decisions.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.