Lease Check: 2020 Jeep Wrangler Willys. Thanks in advance!

Hi Hackrs - Seeking advice from the experts with this quote I received. Many thanks in advance!

2020 Jeep Wrangler Willys
San Francisco, zip: 94158

12000 Miles - 36 Months - 0 Money Down

MSRP: 45695.00
SELLING PRICE: 43408.00
REBATE: 2000.00 Lease Cash
MONEY FACTOR: .00200 (THIS IS A GUESS AND COULD GO UP OR DOWN DEPENDING ON CREDIT)
RESIDUAL: 31986.50 .70%
PAYMENT: 507.09 - Include License, DOC, taxes

Does that selling price include the rebate?

Just heard back about the rebate.

“Your price after rebate is 41408.00”

Updated the calculator:

I would push for more discount.

1 Like

Hi Hackrs - The dealer has upped the MF to .0025 (6%) using Chrysler Capital which is really high. I’ve asked them to try other financial institutions.

They said Chrysler Capital is always high. Has anyone else been quoted this high of an MF using CC?

My credit score is above 780. So I’m a bit shocked at what they’re coming back with.

Thanks

Buy rate is 0.00205

They are marking it up, he is right in that Its always pretty high

1 Like

Thanks @Jeff_BeachCitiesAuto

I’ll keep negotiating with them.

Hi @Jeff_BeachCitiesAuto - Would adding a co-signer lower the MF even if the buy rate today is at .00205?

Buy rate (0.00205) is the absolute lowest through Chrysler Capital unless you do a 1-pay.

Co-signer isn’t going to help unless you need it to qualify for tier 1

1 Like

Thanks for the help/information @Jeff_BeachCitiesAuto . Very much appreciated!

You should ask them to try US Bank. I was quoted .00160 for this month for a Rubicon. Residual is lower than Chrysler Capital but ultimately it ended up being cheaper.

1 Like

Oh, good to know! Thanks for the advice. I’ll have them check US Bank.

Payment through US Bank will be about $20 more than CC (on the Willy’s)

Their residual is 3% lower and CC can waive the acquisition fee

@Jeff_BeachCitiesAuto - Do you know what the new July Chrysler base MF is? I am looking at a Willys lease as well and the dealer seems to have marked the MF up a lot.

Whats your zip code?

@Jeff_BeachCitiesAuto - My zip is 38017

Its not letting me pull up your region but my best guess is its probably about 0.00205

Thank you! May here was .00247 and June was .00240. Dealership gave us much higher.

@motogp - How’s your deal coming along?

That deal fell through.

I wanted details around some line items, the dealer stopped responding. Just checked the vehicle page and it’s not longer listed. I’m assuming he sold to someone else.