Lease Calculator - I'm doing it wrong (I think)

Okay, annoyed at myself for having to ask, but I got numbers from a dealer and I can’t seem to make sense of the calculator - in particular the payments don’t match up, so I just want to understand it to help evaluate a few different options I"m working on.

Calculator

I’m attaching shot of the sheet I got, and GREATLY appreciate any insights.
Screenshot of deal sheet

Also, note from dealer:

"*$602 - Monthly lease payment for 35 Months @ 12K miles per year with **$12.20 due at signing and with approved credit. This payment includes all taxes and $995 Volvo Acquisition Fee and $699 Dealer Admin Fee. The Money Factor is 0.0006. This equates to 1.44 APR
OR
*$634 - Monthly lease payment for 35 Months @ 15K miles per year with **$12.20 due at signing and with approved credit. This payment includes all taxes and $995 Volvo Acquisition Fee and $699 Dealer Admin Fee. The Money Factor is 0.0006. This equates to 1.44 APR

*Either payment can be reduced by $28 per month for every $1,000 you may choose to put down.

**Volvo will make your 1st payment which is usually included in the down payment. That is why there are only 35 payments and why only the State Filling Fee of $12.20 is due at signing."

Thanks in advance folks.!

This is a demo model, so you need to adjust your RV by the mileage penalty.

This is also a horrible deal on a demo.

I like the edit - haha. How do I adjust for the mileage penalty? I see it on other calculator links I’ve found when trying to answer my own question.

The way I prefer to do it is take the base residual value and subtract the mileage penalty (mileage * $.20 a mile I believe), then divide that value by the MSRP to get an adjusted RV. In this case, that would be 54.46%

You can also use the normal RV and just add the mileage penalty to the selling price.

What does edmunds say the MF/RV/incentives should be?

Edmunds:
.00060 MF and 56% residual
$1000 Volvo Allowance
$1000 lease bonus

The downpayment amount has been adjusted to get the DAS to match, but that’s the basic calculator.

You’re at 12% pre-incentive which is a great and achievable discount on a new one. Not so much on a demo.

Amazing, thanks. So a lower sale price would make this more reasonable? I think I’ve gathered I should aim for 15-20% on a loaner/demo?

16% with maxed out MSDs gets you here:

Or work with one of the many brokers on here that have some great prices on a new one. Probably be cheaper.

Super helpful. I’m very open to a broker, wasn’t sure one would work in Colorado.

Lots of the brokers will ship without a problem.