Lease buyout m340i?

Hey all, my lease is almost up in a few months and was wondering if it’s worth buying it out and possibly doing a private sale to get back a few bucks but as this is my first lease I have no idea what I’m doing.

Leasehackr deal link

2021 bmw m340i
$66,770 dealer price
Adjusted cap cost $59,000
Down payment 3,400

I’ll probably have 1,500 unused miles at the end of the lease (out of 36,000 total).

Car is in excellent shape. But has one very minor fender bender on record (I know it’ll affect sale price but by how much?). KKB “Very Good” condition is currently $40-44,000 private sale.

Thoughts?

Contact @DNA_Auto_Wholesale1 and see if he can get you anything for it, having to pay NY tax will likely eat up your potential profit, if there is any, given the accident on the carfax.

1 Like

Enter your VIN and get some actual values.

The generic value of a theoretical car isn’t very useful, let alone when there’s a dirty carfax involved.

Vin WAS entered. The estimate that popped up was 40-44k

Again, estimates are useless. Get actual bids.

KBB is a guestimate, it’s not legally binding anywhere.

Use the link that max_g showed and get some ‘real’ bids (They are non binding as BMW won’t let you sell a leased car) but you get a real world idea of how much it’s worth, and how much real people will pay for it.

BTW don’t put that it is a leased car.

For KBB you need to get an Instant Offer:

https://www.kbb.com/instant-cash-offer/

You will get a single number that represents an offer to buy the car – not an opinion of what someone else may or may not pay for the vehicle (which is expressed as a range).

Thanks for the referral Scott! Please PM us your vin and miles so we can accurately appraise the car.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.