Lease a BMW i3 as low as $125 a month, $0 drive-off. (Yes really) [Updated for May]

I got i3 Rex

MSRP 52500
Selling 46200
Rebate: federal $7500 + CA $2500 + $1500 AARP (-0.0002MF)
Term: 36
Miles: 10k
MSD 7
Down: $6000
Payment: $260

1 Like

can someone refer a booker for me?

Anthonydsr 20charā€¦

Can you please PM me the dealers ? New to forum but looking forward to lease i3 for wife.

Iā€™m in 92618- donā€™t deal with the dealerships here- pricing and people are worse than Newport Beach and Beverly Hills.

In the 91803 Area and the dealers here are the same. They are discounting the cars 3%-4% MRSP then applying a $7,500 Lease credit. No luck. Can somebody PM a dealer that would be willing to do this deal. Thanks.

Dealer informed me that aarp discount is only eligible for people who were members prior to Feb 20 - anyone else know about this?

Been reading multiple reports about this today. Seems like corp sent out a notice recently and this probably is the case now.

1 Like

Kind of makes me wonder how they would even know your aarp membership start date in the first placeā€¦

Hi guys,
2017 i3 in Blue with Parking Package
MSRP: $47,395
Dealer Credit: $4,000
Market Price: $43,395
Iā€™m being told that the fleet / aarp is still in effect. It was offered to me because my wife works at a ā€œbig corporationā€
Not sure if I am missing anything? I told him I do qualify for the CVRP Low income of $4,500 and this is still the number he came up with. Help me out.

It will be curious to see if the dealership my friend got her i3 from tries to claw back the deal, she did join aarp on 3/27 (around) to get the extra discount. They only asked for her member card.

The original deal requires a dealer discount of 12% and the base MF.

Agree with @willwar14, current discount from dealer is only 8%. Ask for at least 12%. The CVRP has nothing to do with the dealer. You get your $4.5k back in a check from the CVRP program in a few months.

With 12% discount from MSRP. You should be looking at ~$3,882 drive-off (include $1,400 MSD) and $182 monthly payment (9% tax include), plus a $4,500 CVRP check.

I am having trouble getting a similar dealā€¦ I do not understand the lease calculator.

The socal dealer offered me the following:
MSRP: 48,645.00
Sales price: 42,950.00

Sales Tax (estimate): + $3,799.25
Tag/Registration Fees (estimate): + $350.00
Flat Add/County Fee: + $11.00
Electronic Filing: + $29.00
Smog Abatement Fee: + $20.00
Documentation Fee: + $80.00
Balance Due (estimate): $47,239.25

I am doing the 1500 AARP corp fleet discount, multiple security deposits (0.00077MF), and the $7500 federal tax credit, and a $2,850 down payment. The dealer is quoting me $275 per monthā€¦ however when I plug these numbers into the leasehackr calculator I am getting $123 a month. Why is that? Am I doing something wrong?

Why are they charging you ~$3800 in sales tax? You should only be paying tax on the monthly payment.

Iā€™m not sureā€¦ Iā€™ll have to call them. Is it normal to ask for a breakdown of the lease?

If you donā€™t want to get ripped off, then yes.

Just thought Iā€™d mention that dealers include the Corp fleet as part of the sales price, so mention you want a 12% DEALER DISCOUNT not including the Corp fleet.

To understand the lease calculator, go to the top nav, click on Leasing 101 and then How to Calculate Lease Payments by Hand.

hi is there anyway you can PM me what dealerships are willing to do this. Thank you in advanced.