Lease a BMW i3 as low as $125 a month, $0 drive-off. (Yes really) [Updated for May]

@willwar14 Can you please send me the NorCal dealers for the i3 lease?

Could this also be an additional rebate for those in Orange County or parts of LA county? Up to a $9500 rebate! https://www.replaceyourride.com/ReplacementOptions.aspx

1 Like

Iā€™m not in california so Iā€™m curious if someone can explain what the CVRP is? Is it just the california tax rebate for EVs and it just has an income stipulation? I ask because in colorado we have a $5000 EV state tax incentive and wonder if I might be able to replicate this deal with my state incentive and the $7500 federal incentive?

could you please send me dealers near San Diego area willing to do this. Thnx a lot

Lump in AARP You would be paid to lease the car after all those rebates!!

Unfortunately it is a CA resident rebate only.

Like where your head is at though :joy:

Seeing a website that indicates that the replaceyourride is stackable with the CVRP.

But is it just the california EV rebate or is it something else? For example in colorado we get a $5000 rebate for EVs, so I could just use that rebate in place of the CVRP? So in conjunction with the AARP rebate, that would be 1500 + 5000 + 7500 = 13500 in rebates before negotiating on the cars price, correct? Which is basically the same thing the OP got, or did the OP also have an additional rebate?

Also Iā€™m a USAA member, can I stack USAA and AARP?

Absolutely. Someone with low enough income could theoretically get: $7500 federal credit, $4500 CA CVRP (max) + up to $9500 from the Replace your ride thing, plus $1500 off and MF reduction through AARP. Thatā€™s potentially $23,000 off!

1 Like

Nope it does not stack.

I see. But the drive event discounts (thereā€™s a few different events going on this month each for about $1000 off a lease) do stack with fleet so that could potentially be an additional $1k off for anyone who lives near where the events are taking place.

Where? I only see one going on this month in NJ?

Iā€™m not sure where they all are but theyā€™re in CO this month doing the xdrive and broncos events. Iā€™d call around to anyone interested in maximizing on their rebates and see if any nearby dealers know when they will be holding events.

I pmā€™d about socal dealers that are able to do this alsošŸ‘

The best quote Iā€™ve gotten was 165 including tax but thatā€™s with 15k miles and MSRP of 46,295. Everything else the same term as the OP. Leasehackr calculator is saying I should be about 125$, whatā€™s the 40$ different from?

I am also interested in any norcal dealer that is willing to give this price.

can you PM me the dealers also ?

This is a crazy deal if it pans out. I just moved to Los Angeles so Iā€™d love to hop on this. Can you PM me the dealers? Iā€™m not allowed to PM yet since Iā€™m too new to the forum. Much appreciated!

For everyone asking for the dealership name, do you all really qualify for all the rebates/incentives or donā€™t totally understand the deal?

It seems the only rebate to truly have to qualify for is the CVRP. Which in itself isnā€™t too difficult. Especially if you are someone who works in a tipping based industry.

For 15k, Iā€™m calculating its $46.30/month more, not including tax. Are you sure you can drive 15k with itā€™s limited range though?

1 Like