Lease a BMW i3 as low as $125 a month, $0 drive-off. (Yes really) [Updated for May]

Hi Willwar14, could you please share with me the dealership and person of contact you used to get your quote in the SoCal area?

Hello willwar 14, mind PMā€™ing me the details about which dealers have accepted this in SoCal? Iā€™d just signed up for an account specifically because of the deal you found.

Thanks! :slight_smile:

Hi! This sounds incredible. Iā€™d be very appreciative if you could pm the dealer info to me.

Thanks!

Which dealers in Southern CA are willing to do this deal?
And what is the low income bracket required?

Effectively no rebate, But it does give bragging rights to BMW.

so i have to be poor and old to qualifyā€¦ seems like iā€™m not poor enough and not old enough.

You have to be old enough to sign a lease - yes.

And you have to be < 3X poverty rate - which is deemed poor in the US but is fabulous wealth in much of the world.

Not really. You can join AARP at any age, and define poor?

youā€™re right! thanks. iā€™ll add this with my farmer card =)

Hi willwar14,

Do you know what SoCal BMW dealerships are doing this particular lease special?
Thank you for sharing.

Like I have mentioned before, PM me.

1 Like

I want to PM you, but I donā€™t know how. Help?

1 Like

Tap the W. 20 charssss

Iā€™m not new to forums, but canā€™t seem to find the ā€œPM buttonā€.Iā€™m a new member so I donā€™t think I have access to PM.

Once you are logged-in. Click on the member then youā€™ll see the message button.

This is awesome!

(Extra for 20 characters)

1 Like

This is the general response I have gotten so far on this one from orange county dealerships :
"If you have a dealer thatā€™s willing to do that, then I recommend you get it. "

Do you qualify for all the rebates? How are you approaching the dealer? Are you just asking for an i3 for $100/month? If so, of course they will just reject you quickly.

1 Like

Your down payment and drive-off arenā€™t matching the OPā€™s deal.

Also good to note that 47% of funds for the CVRP rebate are remaining. https://cleanvehiclerebate.org/eng/rebate-funding-status