Lease a BMW i3 as low as $125 a month, $0 drive-off. (Yes really) [Updated for May]

I sent you a PM. I don’t think it’s likely to find an i3 for less than $200/month unless you put down the equivalent of the CVRP (which is a hackr no no) and/or use MSDs by the end of this month.

Interesting… i need an i3

You are right. The dealer read one more 0 than there should be. Before MSD is .00186, each SD drops it by .00007. After 7 deposits it becomes .00137.
If I can get him to drop the money factor to .00077, 10% off MSRP, factor in $1,500 fleet program, I got $310 monthly payment.

Down payment: $0
Total MSD payment: $2,170
Registration and doc fee: $630
Tax on the sales price: $2,910

Still a lot. Sigh! Would I do better with a Volt or something similar?

I know. Unfortunately that’s the case with any lease in MD. But after owning a car for 15 years, I’m really not ready to go back.

Based on reports here and Bimmerfest, I don’t think the dealers will honor AARP discount any more. That’s a bummer!

1 Like

i dont even know whats going on anymore

willing to pay $300+ for people can get close to OP or 200 net after tax a month for 10k/12k

here is the quote I get:-

MSRP: 51445 ( extended range )
Selling Price: 44600
Customer Cash Down: 5500
MF: .00126
Residual: 58%
30 yr /10k miles

$211 per month.

He put 58% residual instead of 61%,

58% should be for 15k instead right? if its 30/15k for rex is not that bad

13.3% off is a stellar selling price if it doesn’t include any rebates. I haven’t gotten beyond 9% off even when asking the same dealers reported here.

I love my '14 REx. The car is beyond weird looking, but it is outstanding to drive. Getting depressed I won’t be able to find a good deal by time my lease is up in June. :expressionless:

Bump, can anyone help

I’ve leased a Mercedes B250e. through that program, it would be stack-able, BUT you need to buy from a select list of dealers. None which are BMW dealers, so you won’t be able to do it.

http://www.replaceyourride.com/Resources/FindaDealership.aspx

I just closed this:

MSRP: $50745
Sales: $44750 (includes AARP)
Rebate: $7500 (I dont qualify for CVRP)
Down Payment: $0
MF: 0.00077
Residual: 64%
Term: 24/10k
Drive-Off: ~$4564
Monthly incl Tax: $274

2 Likes

Congrats. Enjoy the car!

Congrats, glad that you finally found your car!

thanks to these forums.

I think given that it’s $252 pre-tax and therewith 0.49% of MSRP, it seems like a pretty decent deal.

Congrats! Wish I had know the AARP discount when I pulled the trigger in Jan. Very decent deal…!

Hey Jeremy, I see MBLN in the dealer list, are they willing to accept your voucher? (I assume you got your B250e there). Thx!

Can anyone please let me know which dealership in the Los Angeles area is doing this? I can’t figure out how to send a PM

Yes they do and that’s where I got it from. 100% would not recommend them, salesmen was unprofessional, clueless about the program after giving me a big “yes we take it” and they bumped up my MF again after doing 10 MSDs. I had a horrible horrible experience with them.

That being said, If you are going to buy from them, do not let them know you have the pre-qualification letter until you have the deal you wanted. Then you tell them you have the replace your ride and hey will have to type up the contract with the RYR under the capitalized cost reduction section, then submit it to your case manager for approval.

2 Likes

Hi Guys, good information.
I am in Houston - TX. Any information on i3 Lease deals in Texas.

Thanks