Lease a BMW i3 as low as $125 a month, $0 drive-off. (Yes really) [Updated for May]

bump, need this car asap!

@Alex jag is pristine as he doesn’t drive it at all – so you will get a nice one @vhooloo

Thought the Jags are not transferrable?

According to leasetrader and swapalease- they are! I was curious so I plugged it in their system (not the real thing of course- just the bank , year, car).

@willwar14 Can you please PM me what dealers are offering this deal. I tried my local one and they just stopped replying to my emails.

I have just finished responding to everyones PMs, there was a bunch lol. PM me if you want to know.

1 Like

Call me curious… what was the rough count of individuals that requested info on this deal from you?

a) 5 to 15
b) 16 to 30
c) 31 to ++
d) less than 10

Of those, would you say 50% or so are CA based?

Drum roll… C. and I would say 95% were CA based.

1 Like

Can you PM me details on LA area dealers that will honor a deal like this? Was going to go with a different vehicle, but the pricing is too good to pass up.

How many have actually gotten the original deal posted? Seems like no one has yet?

My terms are different, but a similar result.

I’m getting closer to 12% off msrp opposed to 11.5% in the OP.

My MSRP is higher at 46,295 vs 45,595
15k miles/30mo
Same rebates/incentives/down payment
Residual changes to 58% due to mileage
MF same as OP

Best monthly I’ve been quoted is 158.xx including 7.75% tax rate.

1 Like

Your $158 after tax I assume is using the $2500 CVRP and not the $4500 CVRP, correct?

All CVRP rebates are post-sale, so won’t affect monthly payments.

1 Like

I forgot about your deal. Congrats. I think you might be the only one to get near the OPs numbers.

1 Like

@K04
Sorry… took me a minute to think about the deal and re-phrase…

As I recall this deal has a lofty drive-off. Part of the drive-off assumes $4500 will be refunded; however, if you are like perhaps most of us, you qualify for only the $2500 rebate (guessing). Accordingly, does this mean your drive off is $2000 less than the OP deal because you adjusted according to your rebate expectation?

Congrats on your deal and TIA!

2 Likes

Sorry, mine is actually with 4500 anticipated in rebates like the OP, my total down is less though, so I’ll be getting more. Back then expected, and will be positive 700$ once I get my msds back.

Please PM me the dealership you went to. I cant PM people being new to the forum. Thanks in advance!

Drum roll. Yes u should start charging $10 for each PM. Could be a nice side business.

i dont mind paying 100 to close this deal

Add another $99 and you can hire a broker.

So here’s a quote I got from the dealer near me for a BMW i3 Range Extender

MSRP: 49995
Sales price: 45730 (corporate fleet included)
Rebates: 7500
Down payment: 2500 (zeroed out with CVRP)
Term: 36 months
Miles: 10,000
Payment: 367 and 396 w/tax
Zip code: 92618

We’re turning in a lease that we have that’s ending so they’re waiving all of the fees and first months payment. This deal sucks but I went just to get a feel of the car and just to have an incite of the deal. I asked if he could roll in the corporate fleet after a 9% discount but he gave me a BS excuse so I just got a copy of the paper he wrote the deal on and left

1 Like