Lease a BMW i3 as low as $125 a month, $0 drive-off. (Yes really) [Updated for May]

Can you PM as well. I can’t seem to send a PM. Thank you.

Can you pm which dealer in socal did this deal for you? Or agent?
Thank you.
Also I will pay someone to work a deal like this for me.

can anyone kindly tell me what the May RV would be for 15K

Hi Willwar14, can’t figure out how to PM you. Do you mind sending me a PM? I’d like to know what dealership you worked with, and how you negotiated such an incredible deal!!

Hi. Please pm me the dealer name. I just signed up so I can’t pm you.

Thank you so much

Hi willwar14,

I cannot PM as I am new to the forums. Could you PM me details about dealers you were able to negotiate this with? I am in Northern California. Thank you.

For a chevy? Fiat? Datsun?

Hello,

I’m in Orange County (Irvine), I was trying to PM you, but I’m a new user. I was hoping you could share the dealership with me that you were able to negotiate with.

Thank you

I am in LA and want this deal. How do I get more info?

Ultimately went with a different car. However this was the deal that I got in northern ca. This does not include the AARP. You could probably haggle a bit more with this one.

$40,350 selling Price
$4,995 down payment + $2100 Drive offs,
30 months/ 10,000 miles per year,
Residual; 61%
MF; 0.00190

$149 a month plus tax (based on where you reside).

I HATE THIS THREAD… But every time I see updates, I have to read them. You know, just in case someone actually posts something that can be replicated. Dangit!

2 Likes

Which dealership? The two I went to in norcal today both only gave about 9% off MSRP and weren’t willing to budge anymore. $4,995 down payment would be a no go from me anyway, but I’d still like to see a bigger discount on MSRP than what I’ve been getting. I’d be willing to put $2500 down and just get it back from the CVRP rebate.

5k down and marked up MF to the max? Doesn’t sound like a deal to me.

It seems like more and more the dealerships are either giving a higher percentage off MSRP and marking up the MF, or giving a smaller discount and the base MF.

Hi~ Could please PM me the dealer info? Thank you!

I would also appreciate a PM with information about a dealer willing to work out a similar deal in Northern California. Thanks.

Can someone help me out with this? A dealer has given me this offer. For what it’s worth, I know this is a terrible offer. Only 5.76% off MSRP and a marked up MF. However, when I plug the numbers into the leasehackr calculator, the pretax monthly payment is $398 compared to $449.74 on the offer sheet. Does it have to do with the “Total cap reduction” on the right side of the sheet?

MSRP: 52045
Sales price: 49045
Taxed incentives: 7500
Down payment: 2500 (from CA CVRP credit)
Acquisition fee: 925
Miles: 10,000
Residual: 58
Months: 36
MF: .00180

I get 398 pretax, offer sheet has almost 450 pretax.

1 Like

If I had to guess, the 2500 down payment you are doing adds 2500 to the drive off costs, what you want to do is get the drive off costs to about 2500. I see numbers that are then about the same ~$450 pretax

I see. Isn’t that strange that the drive-off isn’t higher in their calculation? I thought it was standard to have the down payment, first month payment, registration/doc, and tax in the drive off?

Many people, including salesmen/dealers and some posters on here, say down payment when they mean drive-offs.

If everyone would just start to use the correct terms (down payment = cap cost reduction), it would save a lot of time and confusion.

4 Likes