Lease a BMW i3 as low as $125 a month, $0 drive-off. (Yes really) [Updated for May]

Tks for all the details! Looks like the MB is not working for us, I need a make a 80mi round trip daily. It’s a shame they don’t have BMW as a choice.

I got this from a dealership. Not sure why my payments are way up at $383.14. What do you guys think?

I can’t find the PM button. 0.0

willwar14 can you please PM me the details about which dealers accepted this in SoCal?

Would really appreciate your help. I signed up after reading this and looking into this!!

Thanks for sharing!

Doesn’t look right… it seems some fees have been rolled into the lease payment.

What about the federal rebate of $7500? The rebate of 7500 was added to the initial payment. Is that the right way of calculating payments?

Your discount is only ~9% off MSRP before Corp fleet/AARP rebates, you are not paying CCR as the OP and all the fees/TTL are being paid by the rebate instead of you. OPs drive off was $5550 and yours is just $2800.

Pm seems to work after a couple of days after signing up.

Can anyone please PM me the LA dealerships?

This is a $0 drive off deal? Did the dealer accounted for the AARP Fleet discount?

Not AARP fleet but my company’s fleet discount. Not sure if it’s a $0 drive off.

Negotiating this deal may take more time than it is worth, not counting the low income qualifiers. Our respect goes out to the leasehackr every day, the consumer with an abacus in hand!

For those with a busy schedule, I will shamelessly plug our website, DSR Leasing. It’s a buying and leasing service that operates nationwide, serving our customers and providing any car they can imagine at a price they can’t. Proceed to https://dsrleasing.com/ to get started!

Thanks @jon for pointing that out.

If you can OPs deal you have my business

This link is for what we advertise on the i3 94 ah. If you have any questions you can call into our offices and we can crunch the numbers.

Which dealership is that?

thanks for the post!

I live in SoCal, Orange County. Mind sharing which BMW Dealer i can speak to, in order to get this same deal?

Thanks!

They might ask for last year returns, but in my case last year they didn’t get it. I filed extension and proved to them that I did. It was a hassle, but it got done.

I’d be very appreciative if someone would share a dealer that worked for this? I’m around the San Fernando Valley

FMD, this deal is over. It’s $30 more per month now. If you’re still interested, check out the website for Pacific BMW in Glendale

Thank you very much!

what are the numbers are you referring to ?

what deal + $30 ?