Lease a BMW i3 as low as $125 a month, $0 drive-off. (Yes really) [Updated for May]

Hi, I’m in riverside county, can you share me the dealer? Thanks.

Really? So bad…

I have updated the post for this month. Still pretty good IMO.

Hi Wilwal14,
thanks for the sharing. would you let me know which dealer in Los Angeles or orange county area that will work with this?
thank you

Hi willwar14

Could you also PM me the so Cal dealers to me also. Thanks for sharing this great deal.

Sarega

Hi willwar14, can you verify that the AARP fleet discount is still valid? All the SoCal dealers I’ve called have said that it has been discontinued.

It is gone. The only way to still get it is to have a credit lock from March or April.

Basically it was being roundly abused. I get the impression that no one at BMWNA realized that anyone can join AARP, not just folks over 55. BMW CA’s were signing up everyone that came through the door. Instead of being a test of whether they could sell more cars to older customers the offer became a coupon good for anyone that knew about it or had a clued in sales dude.

1 Like

So I am very interested in this lease, but I’m located in Las Vegas, Nevada, so I realize I will not receive the same deal as california. What kind of payment would you guys expect from a dealer here?

Or should I purchase in California? If so which dealer and what am I eligible for living in Nevada?

Pm me please! I’m new and can’t message anyone. Or email me acorderolv@gmail.com if that doesn’t work. I am a new member so I’m not sure what works on the forum.

Thanks so much in advance!

I would like to know which dealer. I live in san fernando valley in so. ca.

Please advise. Thank you for the information.

sort of like GM and Farm Bureau

Yeah. In fact whenever I saw a Chevy offer I thought- “wish I was in the Farm Bureau, whatever the heck that is.” After the BMW AARP thing I looked and discovered anyone could join the Farm Bureau as well.

Hi, Im in LA as well and would like to get this deal, can you PM me who and what dealer you worked with? Would really appreciate it!

Can you PM as well. I can’t seem to send a PM. Thank you.

Can you pm which dealer in socal did this deal for you? Or agent?
Thank you.
Also I will pay someone to work a deal like this for me.

can anyone kindly tell me what the May RV would be for 15K

Hi Willwar14, can’t figure out how to PM you. Do you mind sending me a PM? I’d like to know what dealership you worked with, and how you negotiated such an incredible deal!!

Hi. Please pm me the dealer name. I just signed up so I can’t pm you.

Thank you so much

Hi willwar14,

I cannot PM as I am new to the forums. Could you PM me details about dealers you were able to negotiate this with? I am in Northern California. Thank you.

For a chevy? Fiat? Datsun?

Hello,

I’m in Orange County (Irvine), I was trying to PM you, but I’m a new user. I was hoping you could share the dealership with me that you were able to negotiate with.

Thank you