Leasard comes to NY! Toyota deals for NY, NJ, CT!

Toyota deals available in NY, NJ, CT NOW!
Inquire for other Toyota models:
Lease@Leasard.com or call/text: 617.412.5341

2018 Highlander LE AWD
MSRP: [$36,337]
Months: [36]
Annual Mileage: [12,000]
Total Due At Signing: [$359]
Downpayment: [$0,00]
Monthly Payment (incl. tax): [$359]

2018 Corolla LE
MSRP: [$20,254]
Total Due At Signing: [$239]
Monthly Payment (incl. tax): [$239]

2018 RAV4 XLE AWD
MSRP: [$29,228]
Total Due At Signing: [$297]
Monthly Payment (incl. tax): [$297]

Leasehackr Score: [10]

Inquire for other Toyota models:
Lease@Leasard.com or call/text: (617) 412- 5341

2 Likes

Exciting stuff! What state did you use for tax calculations? (NJ and CT are way less than NY)

1 Like

NY state taxes. For others, we can recalculate.

I can say without doubt that David at Leasard is fantastic. First time leasing a car and it couldn’t have been easier. Did everything over phone/email (took maybe 30 min total, including talking to salesman at Toyota that David put me in touch with). After that conversation, I showed up at dealership and signed papers to my new Camry. No funny business at the dealership, exactly as advertised. Not to mention, the deal was so good my family actually thought it was too good to be true. It was nice to see the smiles on their faces as I rolled up in the new car.

Thanks David!

FWIW, my deal was done in Boston.

1 Like

What can you do on a Camry xse with the grey and black two tone paint 12k miles and 24/36 months? Sign and drive.

Congratulations on expanding your territory, David!

I’m another happy Lesard customer here in Metro Boston. David got me a fantastic deal on a Hyundai Tucson SE Plus this past summer on a true sign & drive lease (included first payment!). It could not have been easier. Don’t hesitate to get in touch with Lesard – the service is free, and you can get quotes on trims that aren’t advertised on the website.

1 Like

Are Hyundai deals available? Looking to lease Elantra Sport.

great news @Leasard! Congratulations!

Just a quick note, there have been couple of offers at $279 for 2018 RAV4 XLE for 10K miles so yours at 36K miles sounds legit … go for it anyone in RAV4 XLE market. I haven’t seen better other than a fluke deal at $205, posted in the forums here

Anytime you will be getting 2018 Sienna XLEs? Looking to lease … pl PM

We currently stopped working with Hyundai… I hope we’ll resume soon. But check Toyota deals, they are really great now.

So which one would you prefer? 24 or 36?
Assuming you are in NY?

1 Like

Yeah I’m leaning toward 24 months 12k miles. Yes NY.

2 Likes

Needs to be factory ordered. Vehicle is not available in this region with gray and black. Available colors are blue with black, silver with black, and white with black. Order fill 8-12 weeks… Let me know if you interested.

Oh okay, I understand, I would take the silver and black one then, not an issue. What sort of numbers am I looking at for 24 months 12k miles? Thank you.

Leasard

Can u get the $295 Highlander le 6 cylinder to Miami ?

I don’t have anything in Miami yet…

As of right now, I have 424/m for 12/36 with nothing down, taxes and fees included, first payment due at signing only with MSRP- 31,819
24 month will be definitely more expensive. Do you want me to check that for you?

That’s a crazy price for a 36 month lease. People are getting in the high 2’s on the high end models. Maybe the incentives are terrible as of right now?

My budget is around 325-375 depending. If that’s the case I should be looking at a luxury car, right?

I hear you… in stock cars are more discounted. But it is what it is… special order!

Anything on the Toyota 86/base any color? 36 month/10k?

any special on highlander SE