It has been almost a year since I’ve been looking at BMW leases, and I know some things have changed. I’ve read varying reports in each of the following topics, so I was hoping I could get clarification on a couple of points.
- MSDs are back, but only for east coast and southern US? I wouldn’t be eligible in the Midwest?
- Loaners still get 500 free miles and then 25 cents per mile reduction in RV?
- BMW CCA rebate doesn’t apply to loaners?
- BMW is still not offering pull ahead?
- Assuming the 4th point is true, if I leased a new BMW this year and didn’t have to turn in my current BMW until Feb of next year, would BMW still charge me a disposition fee at turn in?
Thanks in advance.