Last day of the month hacks! Before TDAS = Acq, Doc, FP, Taxes

bear with us we are pretty backed up at the moment thank you

Thanks a lot!

for anyone interested in a vehicle if you could just reply to us in the thread here that way we can be sure we are reaching everyone efficiently, again if we havent gotten in touch with you bear with us as we are trying to actively get to everyone in a timely manner.

Figured you guys were busy…end of month.
I sent a follow up email to this morning via your penske email. Running out of daylight though…:slight_smile:

Get your credit app in today, if it makes even remote sense to do so. In that way you will be able to either take advantage of the July programs or August (if they are better).

1 Like

Any 2019 7-series’s showing up today?

No problem, just sent a PM!

Hi! I’m interested in an X3. I live in the DFW area so it would probably need to be shipped.

1 Like

What’s available at this point? - hardest thing to track on these threads is the notion of what’s available and what’s gone and options are on the car

Hope you guys are cranking out the EOM deals today:+1:

email me details at asahinovic@penskeautomotive.com and provide your contact information and zip code and what you are looking for, will be glad to assist.

1 Like

to anyone that hasnt been reached by Brian feel free to shoot me an email with details of what you want with contact info, and zip code to asahinovic@penskeautomotive.com, thank you for your patience guys!

hi how do i contact you re: 440i

Seriously? The 2 posts above don’t explain how?

3 Likes

Smoke signals FTW.

Please accept my apology- the posts were not loading on my phone.