Land Rover evoque loaner .. help with lease

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN: BRING YOUR ATTENTION TO THE CENTER RING AND MEET YOUR BROKER CURRRRRRTISS :boy:t2::lion:

1 Like

Man, why does EVERYTHING with you have to be circus related.

I should’ve just private messages :skull_and_crossbones:

I watched some people get hurt by animals in my day. Nobody ever stuck their head back into the lion’s mouth so quickly.

I…

You still never told us about the stabbing, I digress about the roast though.

Quote looks like Larchmont/New Ro maybe.

Land Rover Paramus has been getting more aggressive lately. Try there.

Ok guys I was able to work this out. The Res is 58% and the M.F is .00058 I want to lower it at least $70 per month. Where should i negotiate it more?

@Bostoncarconcierge @jeisensc @mattevan @anon92897398 @max_g @mhwang30

What are the levers you have at your disposal? Methinks discount is the sole item.

To get $70 out, you’ll need over $2k more discount. Good luck.

:bat:

1 Like

Thank you @anon92897398, however I’m trying to fill up the calculator here and numbers don’t match do you know why? I’m going to try to work at least 1k off … what do you think?

Share what you have so far and we’ll take a look.

Thanks @jeisensc:+1:t3::wine_glass:

I see at least two things: you need to breakout the preincentive discounts, unless they are $0?

The lease worksheet says upfront taxes are $4186.58 and the calculator (based on tax rate) you sent is $1805. Even if I take the entire discount as taxable, I get $2481 at 8.875%. Did you give the dealership your zipcode AND your lease tax rate?

This is what I got from them. So lease is base on selling price. Do you think there is room for improvement in this lease?

Something that I forgot to mention the car is a demo

What’s your zip code and what’s the sales tax rate there?

10705 and tax rate is 8.375%

Then tax is not based on the selling price.

It’s basically on the totality of your payments, due upfront (or capitalized)

2nd button on taxes if you’re using the LH Calculator

Idk but if prices can’t be negotiated further to what you want, and if you really want this car from this particular dealer, maybe ask for free maintenance? Not sure if its like bmw where its 3yr free

No free maintenance w LR.

Realistically its one oil change a year though.

1 Like

Only jag gets the free maintenance. 5 years / 60k miles.

It looks like you switched cars from first to 2nd/3rd lease sheets: are these all SEs?

This may be a decent deal not, but not compared to some other Evoque loaners:

$3533 down is a hard pass for me, payment is effective $601

The only lever you have is to grind on the discount me thinks.