Land Rover evoque loaner .. help with lease

Hi guys, looking to lower this beauty… what should I ask for to lower the numbers…

Thanks

Get rid of the extra packages.

Rotate the picture 90 degrees counter-clockwise for extra savings.

27 Likes

Lol that is a good one.

I’m looking to work with no more than 3k down… and that’s funny @anon98469396:joy:

1 Like

Have to be an evoque? I can ship a similar priced discovery for this much with a few thousand less at signing.

With a manual or auto lift gate?

19 Likes

Now that’s funny haha

1 Like

Let’s all hope for the dealers sake it auto.

1 Like

:slight_smile:
Could also be limited edition. Beeps but doesn’t open. That’s the most sought after.

3 Likes

Anything you want mike :slight_smile:

Serious note, this one is auto.

He can be in a Jetta a lot cheaper, too. And they’re about as similar as an Evoque and a Disco.

:bat:

1 Like

Is this dealer joking?

I asked myself the same question, want to see how low they can go, but I need your help to talk with them, I know, they will not go down to 450 but I want to see how low and if they will be able to work the numbers for this car… and it is a SE sport utility

I personally think the value of engaging with a high/low-baller is pretty low.

I’d recommend doing your research here, understanding what a good target price range is and reaching out to other dealers after that.

1 Like

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN: BRING YOUR ATTENTION TO THE CENTER RING AND MEET YOUR BROKER CURRRRRRTISS :boy:t2::lion:

1 Like

Man, why does EVERYTHING with you have to be circus related.

I should’ve just private messages :skull_and_crossbones:

I watched some people get hurt by animals in my day. Nobody ever stuck their head back into the lion’s mouth so quickly.

I…

You still never told us about the stabbing, I digress about the roast though.

Quote looks like Larchmont/New Ro maybe.

Land Rover Paramus has been getting more aggressive lately. Try there.