Leaze.Deals - Broker - OH

Kubikdanon is the best! Even while being on vacation, he was on the ball and made this deal happen for me. Every question and concern was answered promptly. No BS the terms were exactly as discussed, it was literally the smoothest car buying experience ever! Do not hesitate to hire him, he’s the man! Here’s my 2019 c63 during the unveiling. Thanks again!

2 Likes

Kubikdanon helped me get a great deal on a C300 4Matic! This was my first time using an auto broker and I had a great experience. I went through a few different cars/deals with him before settling on the C300. He was very willing to find deals on an X1 at my request even though it wasn’t listed on his spreadsheet. He was very upfront about the costs and when the original C300 I was looking for wasn’t available anymore he found a similar deal. When I picked up the vehicle all I needed to do was sign a few papers. I would highly recommend Kubikdanon!

1 Like

Highly recommend @kubikdanon. I was incredibly hesitant to use a broker for my first ever car purchase, but took a leap of faith and am so happy that I did! Dan was professional, timely, transparent, and trustworthy. He got me an incredible deal on an X1 that I surely could not have negotiated myself. The deal he gave was exactly what I received when I arrived at the dealership. The entire process was quick and easy with no surprises. If you are in need of a car broker, I would highly recommend his services! Thank you again for helping me get my dream car! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Would definitely recommend Dan. Once he starts working with you, he is responsive, accurate and will get the best deal for you. Once I got to the dealership, everything was ready for me and same as was negotiated. First time that I used a broker but I liked what I saw and plan on using in the future. Recommend without hesitation.

1 Like

I highly recommend using Dan as your lease broker! He took care of everything and got me a good deal. I literally walked into the dealership and everything was set up and I was out of there within an hour. I will definitely be seeing him again when my lease is up.

1 Like

If it weren’t for LeaseHackr and Dan, I wouldn’t be in the position and (dream) car that I’m currently in. I highly recommend Dan to anyone looking for a broker who’s transparent, prompt in his communication, and able to put you in the car of your dreams!

Katie

2 Likes

Just picked up my 2020 X3 today. Dan got me an extremely good deal on a new unit that was better than what my local dealers (Metro Detroit) wanted to offer on a demo X1. He was extremely easy to work with, replied promptly, and made me glad I used a broker instead of going it alone. Thanks to him and to Leasehackr for providing a forum to find such deals.

1 Like

Recently worked with Dan to get a new lease. It was my first time using a broker, so I was a bit cautious/skeptical at the beginning, especially when I was asked to pay broker fee upfront. But, after reading reviews here, I decided to move forward, and now I’m glad that I made that decision. Dan answered all my questions promptly, and the dealership had everything prepared when I arrived there as Dan told me. This really was the easiest and the most smooth car buying experience I’ve ever had. I will definitely do business with him again in future.

1 Like

It was a great pleasure working with Dan. He was very responsive, professional, thorough, and helpful. Not only did he get me a nice deal on an X7, he also arranged everything to make the leasing experience a smooth process for me. Highly recommended!

1 Like

It was super easy dealing with @kubikdanon. Picked up 540 xdrive last week. He was very professional and was understanding with my questions and concerns. Everything was smooth while picking up the car and exactly what was discussed before going there. Highly recommended.

1 Like

Thanks to Dan @kubikdanon i finally leased an M4 after two years of waiting for the right deal.

It was a super easy, super fast , super efficient transaction. We set up everything over text messages.

I responded to Dan’s posting for an M4 Heritage and told him how i wanted to structure the deal (DAS and MSDs) based on his advertised discount on the car.
Once the dealer ran the numbers based on my inputs and everything checked out, i paid his broker fee and Dan released the info on the actual car to me. I arranged my trip to sign and pick up the car with my assigned client advisor. The whole process took an a hour of my time on aggregate.

After 4 days, I flew to pick up the car and the dealer provided me up with a courtsey airport pickup, which was very nice.

The whole paperwork signing process was a breeze with no suprises and no add-on item sale pressure.

Dan was able to make his way to the dealer and i had the opportunity to meet him in person. Before i hit the road, we had a photo opportunity with his M4cs and my M4 Heritage (not the best pix so i have to doctor it tremendously :grinning:)

Thank you very much @kubikdanon. Much appreciated.

image image

2 Likes

I JUST PICK UP MY M340xdrive AMAZING DEAL AND THANK YOU SO MUCH. Would recommend this MAN :wave::handshake:

1 Like

Thanks to Dan @kubikdanon I made my first lease deal through the forum.

Super easy, super fast , super efficient transaction.
Dan was able to provide instant paperwork and connect me with actual vehicle and specs within minutes of contacting him.
I love my new BMW. I was able to arrange out-of-state transportation of the vehicle to my home. I don’t think I’ll ever step foot on a car-lot again, lol.

Thank you very much @kubikdanon. Much appreciated.

1 Like