Killer Deal on Loaded Alfa Romeo Stelvio TI Sport

can you please share the info and dealership?

Thanks

Can you share the same info as well? Thanks!!

Looks like a great deal. Am gonna propose to replicate at another dealership for a closely equipped vehicle.
Some of the Stelivos/Giulias out there have production dates of FH 2017! I am surprised the fire sales are not greater than that…
Post some pictures of the vehicle when you get it.
Cheers

Really fantastic deal … as long as you are a Maserati-owning realtor in Michigan. LOL. Are there a lot of those? Wondering how folks who inquired above made out. I’m assuming no deal?

1 Like

So did you get the car!?

2 Likes

:smirk::smirk::smirk: lol

2 Likes

How much do the Maserati and Realtor rebates add up to?
I’d love to get a Stelvio around this price but I am in SoCal and neither a Maserati owner or a Realtor (I had a R.E. salesperson license but it has since lapsed)

@Tanik, I think it is $1000 + $500 but not positive

1 Like

I wonder if this deal can be duplicated in April?
I’m in SE Michigan, Detroit suburb.
Well I don’t see how I would qualify for Maserati rebate, but I want this deal so bad. I could drive to a dealer up to 4-5 hours away from my location or more if you meet me in the middle. As an alternative how much will be shipping the vehicle to me?
My current lease expires in May. Please PM me if you are a dealer or a broker or even if you could share some great Stelvio deals with me. I will greatly appreciate it!
I am looking for a MY18/19, 12-15K, 24mo, any trim except Base or Quad. Color not a main issue.
Thank you!

Sorry to say March was probably the last month for something like this since lease support ended on 2018 models in April. I highly doubt you’ll find dealers discounting that heavily on 2019s this month, plus manufacturer cash isn’t even close. If you do find something, please do share, but I’d say probably wait until summer when they start getting more aggressive with discounts, because someone here got a KILLER deal on a Stelvio last August!

Noted. I will keep an eye open for this. Thank you for your advice.

Golling Alfa in Birmingham MI just quoted me this:

2019 Stelvio Ti AWD
Pano Roof
CarPlay (No NAV)
Nero blackout package
Dynamic Suspension
Sport Seats
$1800 DAS / $498 month / 15K-24month lease

I’m trying to beat this deal before I pull the trigger

How did it turn out? Did u lease the Stelvio Ti from Golling?