Kia Stinger GT2 Lease w/ immediate buyout, do I go for this deal? (AZ)

Exactly if a dealer plays this game i wan’t a bigger discount to account for it spot on.^^^^

@mllcb42, they won’t negotiate any lower. The price they gave him is a zero deal for them. They are only trying to get it sold to clear it off of the lot.

If the dealer was only taking $1,000 off of the price, then 100% yes. They have taken off $5,000. That’s every dime of potential profit on a GT2. This dealer is wholesaling this Stinger just to get a number.

I’m not going to argue here depreciation posted on KBB. That is just window shopping number that you won’t get at any dealership. Best case is trying to get black book value :slight_smile:
Whether he has 500 or a 5,000 in 3 months after taking delivery - he may try to sell it to Carvana and see how much value has been retained.
KBB won’t help him there.

1 Like

B/c of those are the forum rules. LOL :roll_eyes:

Do you really want to play that game? Go find me a 3-yr old Cadenza and let me know how it’s resale compares to, say, a Toyota Avalon.

No, you can find CPO ones for under $30K.

Your games are not appreciated.

Hahahahaha

You are DEFINITELY paranoid.

I’m out! Merry Christmas everyone!

Except of course the profit being transitioned to the backend by the inflated MF, as well as all the other motivators that lead to a dealer doing a deal that goes deeper than that, like hitting those volume bonuses(although it’s a bit early in the month to be reaching for that).

Oh, and the $668 in dealer profit add ons.

1 Like