Kia Stinger GT (base) offer in Texas - First Time Lease

I have owned mostly German cars. The Stinger holds its own. Looking for a compelling reason to lease one. Attached is the best offer received in the DFW market so far.

I think if you reverse engineer, the money factor is on the high side at .00175? Maybe not compelling enough…

Seems like a bad one. I’ve been trying to get a good number on a gt1 or gt2 for over a month. Kia dealers are acting like these cars are lined with gold. I really like em, but the quotes theyre giving is outrageous.

1 Like

Don’t expect to get strong dealer discount from Kia dealers. They’re not used to selling a car like Stinger to the intended market audience. They’re used to dealing with a different market.

1 Like

Curious whether you all propose your deal terms directly and specifically, or just hem and haw about the terms proposed by the dealer, saying that you’d like to see the monthly payment lower.

Also, is there a way to know what rebates Kia is offering for the month. One dealer quoted me $6500 in rebates and another claimed he “got some help with Kia mothership” for $2500…

Yes. Edmunds forums should have that information for you.

1 Like

Autobytel publishes the incentives for all the manufacturers, based on zip code.

Kia has some crazy high rebates e.g. $9400 for 24 month Stinger GT2 AWD. However the very low RV and crazy high MF kill a decent monthly payment.

2 Likes

A Tax credit would sure help get you to a better Monthly.