Β© Original Kia Thread CA~ March Madness - Deals on all models! ~ EZ Auto Group

Please text or call Sam 818-263-0533
We are working with all customers in California. NorCal customers must pick up!
Please contact us when you are ready to go! We want to give everyone the best service possible. So get in touch with us when you are ready and you will not be disappointed! Check our review page!
EZ Auto Group - Serving All of Southern California

ZERO DAS IS ALWAYS AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST. PLEASE CONTACT ME IF YOU NEED HELP CALCULATING A DIFFERENT DOWN PAYMENT. NO GAMES! ALL PAYMENTS YOU SEE YOU WILL SEE ON YOUR CONTRACT!

The ORIGINAL KIA THREAD ON Leasehakr! Best pricing in California seen here first always! Text/Call Sam at 818-263-0533!

NorCal Customers will need to pick up and sign in person! If you are not able to do that please do not contact and ask if we ship. NorCal pricing is available but will not be the same as below and will be more.

PRICING WILL BE UPDATED AT THE BOTTOM OF THE THREAD EVERYDAY!

Due to Inventory issues limited availability! Please contact us for any custom pricing needed!
ALL MY PRICING IS TO THE EXACT DOLLAR. LET’S GET THESE KIAS ON THE ROAD.

5 Likes

Nice. That Forte lease is a great deal for someone who just wants β€œa car” for as little money as possible.

3 Likes

Any deals on a sedona EX

1 Like

I will message you the payments for this.

Any deals on the Niro EV?

Text me (818)263-0533

February specials updated. Sheet coming soon. Message me if you want the sheet when ready!

All Sheets sent out! $100 gift card for all new kia leases!

All pricing enhanced and updated above.

Any deals on Tellurides SX?

The telluride is selling at sticker.
2k DAS starting at 550 a month plus tax. for the cheapest model

All pricing will change tomorrow. Contact us if you are interested in moving on a car today!

March numbers all updated! Let us know if you have any questions!

Kia Niro EV EX Enhanced Above! I been getting a lot of requests for it!

Hello, don’t see numbers for a FORTE GT 2 package

Great entry level car for sure, GT 2 has more stuff than my 2020 C43 and cost about $24000…

I just sent you a PM

Do you have kia sportage awd and turbo options?

1 Like

We are still working and delivering cars.

If the car you are looking for is available at one of our open network of dealerships we can do the deal and deliver to you! If the car you are looking for is on one of our network of dealerships that are closed we can put a hold on it as long as a credit application is submitted.

Thank you all & Stay safe

April Kia pricing updated! We are still doing kia deals as long as the exact car you are looking for is sitting on the lot. Call me with any questions 0 DAS is available still!

1 Like