Kia dealers are horrible

Personally I like emailing then separately, keeps them all in the dark and gives you more control. If one of the dealers needs to trade for the car you could be out of luck if the other dealer knows. Being flexible about color etc helps allot too. On my wife’s last deal I got a quote from dealer A that didn’t have the car, dealer B did have it, quoted higher. Dealer A traded for the car and I got a better deal.

This is fantastic and really makes me chuckle. I would really like to know what some of you who have these opinions do for a living. Remember, there are always 3 sides to every story…your side, their side, and the truth. Just because a dealer can’t or doesn’t want to sell you the car for what you are offering to pay, they are lying? When a dealer advertises a price on a car they have plus taxes and fees and will sell it you for that price but you don’t ask what that entails, they are bringing you in under a false pretense? Some dealers are good some are bad just like some people are good, some are bad. I live kind of out in the country and my garbage man almost always puts by garbage in the middle of my driveway where I have to stop on a 45mph road and move them so I can pull in. It’s so obvious, it’s easy to think he has to either do it on purpose or is completely worthless at his job but I would never go spout off on the internet about how incompetent and sleazy all garbage men are.

Brad “Pop” Corns…kudos for doing it right and making a positive impression on someone. He’s a good guy, I should know, I hired him.

1 Like

Emailing all dealers on one email is a bit too much I think.