Karl utz one stop shop south jersey/tri state lease deals 9 brands to lease

Hello Everyone

My name is Karl Utz your one stop shop for the best deals and service on lease Hackr. I provide a second to none in customer service and shopping experience. I have 9 brands to lease you. These brands include Toyota, Nissan, BMW, Acura, Chevy, Honda, Cadillac, Hyundai and Audi. Why would you lease any where else a one stop shop is so much better to insure you get the vehicle that best fits you today. My goal is to lease 60 cars a month on here so inbox me and give me my chance to make you happy today. It is all about the number and the customer leasing experience.

Karl Utz
3400 Rt 42 Turnersville NJ 08012
Turnersville Automall
cell(267)-371-9017

1 Like

BMW LEASE DEALS

2021 228XI GC 36MONTH/10K PER YEAR $398 A MONTH 300O TOTAL DOWN!

2021 330XI 36MONTH/10K PER YEAR $478 A MONTH 3000 TOTAL DOWN!

NISSAN LEASE DEALS

2020 ROGUE SPORT 36MONTH/12K A YEAR $319 A MONTH $1000 TOTAL DOWN

2020 NISSAN SENTRA 36MONTH/12K A YEAR $279 A MONTH $1000 TOTAL DOWN

ACURA LEASE DEALS

2021 ILX BASE 36MONTH/10K $336 $1700 TOTAL DOWN must qulaify for $500 rebate.

2020 ACURA MDX AWD 36MONTH/10K A YEAR $429 A MONTH 2500 TOTAL DOWN must qualify

2021 Acura RDX AWD 36month/10k a year $459 a month 2000 TOTAL DOWN must qualify

HONDA LEASE DEAL

2020 HONDA CIVIC LX 36MONTH/12K A YEAR $311 A MONTH $2000 TOTAL DOWN

2020 HONDA ACCORD 36MONTH/12K A YEAR $320 A MONTH $2000 TOTAL DOWN

PLEASE INBOX ME FOR ANY FURTHER QUESTIONS I WANT TO MAKE A DEAL WITH EVERYONE ON HERE AND GIVE THEM THE BEST CAR SHOPPING AND CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE. ALSO TO SET UP AN APPOINTMENT TO MEET WITH ME PLEASE INBOX OR TEXT 2673719017. TURNERSVILLE AUTOMALL 3400 RT 42 TURNERSVILLE NJ 08012.

1 Like

Welcome and lots of luck Karl!!

However looking at civic lx at $311 with $2000 down and 330xi at $478 with $3000, I doubt you’ll get any traction on this form.

14 Likes

You must not know this crowd but good luck anyway on your endeavors

7 Likes

well the BMW deal is 1500 below invoice and the Honda deal is an invoice deal IDK how much better people can get. Also Please do not post unless It is positive I offer the best customer service and make sure every customer is happy before during and after the sale. I hope you respect that.

3 Likes

Thank you for the good luck and provide invoice and under invoice deals I may not be the lowest but I am not the highest at the end of the day I price my lease deals low and I look to do volume and provide the best service before during and after the sale.

2 Likes

You can start with reading Share Deals forum to understand.

12 Likes

This is a leasehacking forum. People here are especially picky on deal quality and will generally only sign something that is substantially more aggressive than what the average person gets.

I’d look at recent deals and check other brokers spreadsheets to make sure your pricing is in line.

Best of luck.

13 Likes

my deals are the best deals I can get from managers there either at or under invoice. I am not making profit on any of the deals I post.

As you know better than most, just because a car is at invoice, it doesn’t make it a good deal. I can get Benz’s at invoice all day but when the dealer is asking 5k down, that doesn’t make it a good deal anymore. I’m not saying your deals are bad but you must understand the type of forum this is. This forum is also picky as previously mentioned so don’t expect you’ll get all “postive” comments. They will tear you apart and you kind of just have to overcome it. Good luck!

11 Likes

Also, I don’t know if you’re just using the standard “I’m not making any money on this deal” dealer line or if you’re genuinely not making any money on these deals. I assume if it’s the first, you’re getting some type of broker fee since you’re getting these prices from “managers.” If it’s the latter, well that’s just a terrible business model but that’s none of my concern.

11 Likes

51 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 3

@karlutz Are you working for Turnersville Automall or are you an independent dealer/broker?

I just realized your sig seems to suggest you work there but you also have your own dealership website linked in the OP.

I’m glad you as a dealer said it. I brought it up but didn’t want to go too deep into it lol.

@karlutz This is a tough forum and not your average BMW Honda Benz forum where they think it’s a good deal. I would disagree with Ethan on the 99% but that number is super high regardless and people will call you out on your bullshit. I’ve been here long enough to see multiple brokers and dealers vanish soon after they posted because they couldn’t offer the deals the members were looking for. As @Ursus said, I highly recommend scrolling through the share a deal forum to look at example deals and even look at the ask the hackrs to get feedback from where we tell someone what a good/bad deal is. Once again, good luck!

5 Likes

It is my landing page for my dealership this way people can contact me off of here and if they want a used car they can put in exactly what they want. I want to provide the best service every way I can for all my clients.

1 Like

why do you cringe everytime you read it?

1 Like

I will do that. Thank you for the advice I will do that thank you for the positive feed back.

1 Like

I am willing to work with everyone to get them a deal that makes them happy. I also provide a service the reason why people go to high end places to eat is not because the food is always better. They pay more cause of the service. But I will always try to make a deal with everyone and create a new relationship with each person I meet on here.

1 Like

I let nothing get to me I am here to provide the best service and give the best deals I can on here. I hope everyone can respect that. Now lets make some deals.

1 Like

I am trying my best my managers give me the best deals. All my deals have no hidden costs too.

1 Like