Just left Jeep dealer, trying to lease 21 wrangler

I know wranglers aren’t leasing all that well currently. So i decided to stop on my way home and see if the dealer wanted to make an end of the month deal on a 45k 2021 wrangler unlimited willy’s. Unfortunately they didn’t give me much info but i was quoted:
45,565 msrp
43,455 sell price
1st month only at signing
$608 a month for 42/10
Charlotte NC

I walked obviously. I’ve searched here of course and just doesn’t seem like the Jeeps are leasing for a decent number right now?!

You should never talk numbers with a dealer until you already know what you’re targeting for a deal. Otherwise, you just set yourself up for bad deals.

3 Likes

Wranglers are the premium model of the Jeep lineup. They dont have subvented rates and very rarely have rebates. They dont have exceptional leases if you are comparing them to other makes/models that have aggressive lease programs

1 Like

I’m at like $460 with 2k at signings 42/12 for a 49k Sahara. You have to shop around. I drove out to PA and it was worth it. Look into tread lightly.

A long time ago when I lived in Charlotte, I went to a Jeep dealer. I Test drove it and the salesman ended up giving me their best price, broken down line by line for me in an email. Their price wasn’t great but it was good. I went in to sign the next day. The numbers magically changed. I was like “not so fast! I printed up your email yesterday and here is the quote.” The sales manager apologized and told me that they must have made a mistake and that they couldn’t sell it for the quote and I could take it or leave it.

So I bought a Jeep in Tennessee.

Have fun in Charlotte shopping for Jeeps

Ha, I know all about Charlotte area leasing! Had a tough time 2 years ago on my challenger scat pack. Had to drive a ways to get the deal I wanted.

Yea dude, I am very numbers oriented and detailed. I also over research stuff in life. I winged this time just to “see” and was unpleasantly surprised at the numbers. I was hoping to be around $450. Oh well.

I may end up just financing one instead of leasing. More than likely not be upside down after 2 to 3 years anyways

That’s usually how that plays out.

2 Likes

Hey guys,

I’m currently on a dealer plate in CT for a ‘21 Wrangler Unlimited Sport Aptitude ($45,255). I’ve gotten them down to 550 for 42months, with 2k down. Problem is, I have this stinking’ 2018 Maxima in the deal because I need to get rid of it causing negative equity.

Let me know your thoughts.

My thoughts are you need to get all the details required for you and everyone else to evaluate the deal (sales price, incentives, bank, MF, RV, amount of negative equity, etc.) then I would start a new thread.

2 Likes

Treat the two cars as two different deals. Don’t talk to a dealer again until you’ve worked out a target deal on the wrangler based on the current programs and researched comps as well as have an established value on the trade in based on multiple purchase offers.

2 Likes

I’m paying $460 for 42/12 with 2k oop for a 49k Sahara manual. Get Treadlightly. How much negative equity is in your maxima. I love my jeep but would never pay that much for one, especially a sport.

Where did you get the deal? I’m in the market for an Unlimited Willy’s and keep getting aggressive quotes. The lowest I got was $499/mth on a 48/12 lease and only 1st mth DAS. This is with plate transfer. This is for a $45k car.

Messaged you

Looking in NY for Willys lease PM me

You got it.