Just leased: Q50 signature 3.0t, 15k miles 41k msrp, 1k down - 324 a month

Just got what I think is a good deal on a q50 lease. It is the signature version but has premium paint, cargo package bringing MSRP to 41k. I needed 15k on the miles and did 1k drive off. MF was pretty low 0.00033 and MSDs didn’t really help lower the payment so I didn’t do it. Sale price was 32,300 and change the manufacturer rebate dropped that to 31,300 with a 50% RV 39 month lease.

Sounds really solid. Is that 1k drive off just first month’s payment and fees?

no first months payments just towards the fees and license

Guess it is from Tustin Infiniti. Right?

Was this deal done by Auto Nation in Tustin?

Let me know if this in Socal - best deal I’m getting is 345 / month (including tax) 0 down, 10k/yr for 39 months.

Please refer us the sales guy.

Is this with VPP or other discounts?

yup Tustin ask for internet sales or fleet manager my guy was sales and his name was David. Try to cut out the sales guy and go straight to the boss to avoid splitting commission. No discounts or MSD VPP would have brought payments under 300 and if I did 10k miles with tax it would have been like 275. Pretty solid I think. Get dealers to bid Tustin is the biggest followed by van guys, Glendale, and South Bay.

1 Like

Shan do you know if it was David Askaryar or David Mohammed? I checked Yelp and found reviews for both (looks like both have been there many years). Can you PM me his email please, thx.

Please PM me the sales guy and number or email. I have been dealing with a sales guy and won’t budge on the numbers. Looking for 10k/yr

It was David Askaryar. He’s older and used to be a talent agent! Nice guy.

Solid deal! congrats!

When did you sign this deal at the Tustin Infiniti?

Nice, congrats!

3 weeks ago, I got a Q50 S , 48k MSRP for $399/mo w 8% tax and only 1st payment at signing. 12k/year.

Great car!

I think he meant the 41k unit.

They don’t have a 41k unit on the lot … http://www.infinitioftustin.com/all-inventory/index.htm?listingConfigId=auto-new%2Cauto-used&compositeType=new&year=2017&model=Q50&bodyStyle=Sedan&trim=3.0t+Signature+Edition&odometer=&internetPrice=&start=0&sort=&facetbrowse=true&searchLinkText=SEARCH_INVENTORY&showInvTotals=false&showRadius=false&showReset=false&showSubmit=true&facetbrowseGridUnit=BLANK&showSelections=true&dependencies=model%3Amake%2Ccity%3Aprovince%2Ccity%3Astate&suppressAllConditions=true&dl.custom.form.id=&dl.element=BUTTON+SEARCH+INVENTORY &dl.formElapsedTime=10290&dl.formTrackingId=INVENTORY_SEARCH&dl.isModal=&dl.params=&dl.widgetName=Find+Your+Vehicle&dl.validate=false

Shan - do you have David’s email address?

I’ll take David’s email as well…thanks. PM’ed you.

askaryarD@autonation.com and 8188029161. Tell him Zeeshan or Shan sent you.

1 Like

and yea they had a dealer trade and thats why this car was on the lot. It has premium paint, mud flaps, cargo mat and cargo holder so about 800 more than a stock signature.

What’s the paint? Is it the white?

its the majestic white its like a pearl color