Just leased a Chevy Trax, 15k/yr, $768 drive-off/one pay lease

So after a grueling week I have finally closed on a 2017 Chevrolet Trax. I didn’t reallly need this car but, couldn’t pass it up. I ended up paying $1700 out the door for 24 months /15K a year. The dealership pulled Transunion and Equifax and used my Transunion which GM pulled again. The dealer was decent. I would’ve said great, but, the fact that I told them one hard pull and they pulled three ticked me off. They are in Columbus, Ohio . PM if you would like dealer info. I could’ve probably got a better deal if I waited till the end of the month more but, a leasehackr score of 50.0 I’m content. Happy to join and be a part of this community!

1 Like

I just leased a Trax last month and now I’m helping a family member with their lease deal before the month ends. I was wondering what rebates were you able to take advantage of and do you mind sharing an image of your contract?

I had Asian Conquest ($3000), Bonus Tag ($1500), and GM Financial Lease Cash ($1075) totaling up to $5575 but, I plugged in what they gave me and there must’ve been an additionally discount that they didn’t disclose. After I was about to sign $1700 out the door I tried giving them a $500 certificate for college graduates but, they wouldn’t accept. Yeah when I go home I can post the numbers for you.

Ok, I’m sending my offer with guarantee of 100% on survey and purchase (give back) on excess wear and tear.

Has anyone around North East PA gotten a deal for less than MSRP on a Trax?

Never in my life did I imagine driving a Chevy, after having been a Japanese car afficionado for a long time… Thanks to this forum, I ended up with a 24M, 15k/yr lease on a brand new Trax LS with 6 miles for $1200 drive-off. Good timing considering that my current Lexus lease is ending by EOM. This Dallas dealership accommodated me after 8 other dealerships outright refused to come anywhere close to this - some trying to pawn me off with demo loaner models instead; some started by selling me the same lease for $10K. After all the relevant rebates and whatnot, I may still have paid a bit more and could have gotten them to $768, but not a shabby deal at that price. I tried to talk them into getting me into an LT, but it was not to be.

PM me and I can provide the dealership/manager info

2 Likes

After a day of calling dealers/submitting offers and checking for tagged trax’s this morning in case no one took bite. I decided to check my e-mail as i was about to drive to other dealers and was happy to see below.

I called to make sure and they are prepping the Trax…hopefully nothing hits a snag “knocks on wood” when we go to fill out paperwork. I will update later.

It’s worth your 20 minutes to drive down and see what’s up.

can you pls provide me the dealer details. Here in Dallas/Richardson/Irving dealers are giving hard time in giving the asian conquest rebate…

I am unable to PM you , maybe as am a newbie

Well, it’s $58 a month on LS for 36M/12K and another $24 for the excess wear and tear. I could have done without the additional $24 a month but my wife was dead set on it. I was going to haggle but I had my step-father and mother with me. Also, Not ever hearing the “i told you so” and “if you listened to me” is priceless lol…those with wives and girlfriends know what I’m talking about.

Will post pictures later.

Forrest - I got this from Clay Cooley Chevy dealership in the Dallas Galleria area. Ask for Joe Demain, the new car sales manager and tell him that Sridhar referred you; he will skip the charade and get down to business at these numbers.

Thank you very much to this forum and it’s helpful members…

Fyi my stepfather thought my mom was mistaken when she told him how much it was monthly and kept asking if it was $158

Now I am getting carried away…

I called the local Toyota dealership and asked them to match the Chevy Terms on a RAV4 and within 2 min, they said Yes. I think I am going to get RAV4!

What was your Chevy terms?

24 mo / 15k annual $50/mo $0 down on a 2017 Chevy Trax LS

Good luck, but I highly doubt any Toyota dealership would give you a RAV4 with those terms.

2 Likes

Thanks for the information. I appreciate it.

Tell your stepfather it was $10,000 down – lol

Please post IF you do get this, you will make a ton of people super happy!