Just Leased a 2019 BMW M550

1. 24 months with MSD is SIGNIFICANTLY more money per month than 36 months on most leases (excepting cars with very high residuals and steep discounts off MSRP).

2. Yes. Asking for MSD while swapping a lease makes it much harder to find a taker. Most buyers don’t understand what a MSD is many don’t have the cash to front even if they do understand.

2 Likes

Looks really good.

How are you getting that deal?

Everyone I’m reaching out to is saying you got a $6500 rebate - only seeing $4500.

Would love some insight bc I’m also in the market.

$3,500 rebate on 5 series, $2,000 loyalty rebate and $1,000 drive event credit (OL code)

1 Like

Beautiful M550i dude. Those are certainly the wheels to get.

2 Likes

Sounds like an amazing deal, I’m looking to get a base M5 next month, would you mind pm the dealer name? Thanks!

The dealer is on the license plate frame in the pictures he posted.

3 Likes

Thanks! I was actually asking @anamnesis111 's dealer since I was looking for a M5

Any idea for hacking a M5 in end of August? I just quoted my insurance, it’s $50/month more than my current Volvo but that sounds pretty fair since the huge price difference.

I’m starting to contact dealers and aiming for 12% off msrp but just realized BMW dropped lease credit to $2500. Although MF also dropped, overall it will become more expansive this month at least.

I want to get it to around $1200/month with 6% tax included, will put down 7 MSDs. Would appreciate some advice.

1 Like

Depending on MSRP you might be able to do better than that.

Thanks for replying. I’m looking at something under 115K MSRP

how much better? Cause at this point the e63 is a lost cause.

All depends on discount given, incentives eligible, flagship certificate if any.

don’t think there’s very many incentives or flagship certificate, I guess dealer discount is the main variable to attack.

Wow really surprised you were able to get this deal from Pacific BMW. I was trying to get my 530e from them as they are my closest dealership and I bought my last BMW from them and had a good experience. The Internet sales manager is even a personal contact of mine (our kids go to school together) but they couldn’t touch the deals that other dealers were offering, so ultimately I got my 530e from Rusnak.

I also leased my previous 2 BMWs from Pacific, and now that I’m looking for my 3rd, I have not received as aggressive bids from them as in the past.

People are also forgetting the 5 series was refreshed 2 years ago and is mid cycle. It’s not an outgoing model like the ‘18 3 series or ‘19 4 and 7 series that were being given away.

Mid-cycle/LCI is mini-giveaway.

Thats a fantastic deal! Great spec, congrats on the new M550!

Just to clarify, your down payment was $8,xxx? (I don’t mean this in a negative way, literally curious)