🚙 NOVEMBER WEST COAST TOYOTA DEALS! Up to $500 off MSRP! SHIP TO ALL STATES! DEALERS NATIONWIDE!

Sorry no they won’t sell to Utah. Shop locally and get a quote from me, might still be cheaper even with shipping still

Which west cost dealer? Do you have contact info?

I’m in WA state.

Text me for quotes. Read post #1

West coast deals for Washington Montana Oregon Idaho and Alaska!!!

$500 off msrp for everything but corolla cross and tundra! Sedans $200 off

Text if interested. These are allocations for May at the soonest so I can’t run leasing. You can do a lease if willing to lock in for pricing. Programs will apply to the month they arrive.

Jim
215-359-6836

Amazing deal! $500 off msrp on rav hybrids! Only 2 available for May!

Text if interested

Please send me lease deals if possible to my email, account: alvior025, end with hotmail.com

36m/10k miles

Thanks

I have 3 highlander hybrids at msrp for June delivery

Silver/black Xle captains
Moon/black Xle captains

Blue/black le bench

Text for info!

Jim
215-359-6836

Hi, I live in California and looking for Sienna.
I notice that you don’t sell to California. But Can I buy from you and do a pickup from dealer near by state (AZ, NV)?

Prob cheaper to ship a sienna from my east coast dealer then to buy in Cali. Text if interested in that. Roughly 1500 to ship and 2k over msrp

Thank you for quick reply. Anyway you can find deal without over msrp? I’m willing to wait :slight_smile:. Thank you

Hi, Is the LE still available?

Updated west coast inventory. Msrp minus any incentives for all vehicles except hybrid tundras. $3k over msrp for them.

Text if interested.

Jim
215-359-6836

Hybrid tundras are starting to hit! Great build here

How are the leases looking on these things? I’d have to imagine pretty exorbitant right now?

I haven’t priced a lease on it. Prob over $1000 though. The way the truck market is this is a good buy. Prob have instant equity

Highlander le hybrid at msrp with $750 fee.

Text if interested.

Jim
215-359-6836

Any Camry SE hybrid in Los Angeles area? Or an LE hybrid?

Shoot me a text with details and I’ll check

215-359-6836

1 Like

I have come Camry and highlander hybrids at msrp in the pnw!

Text if interested

Jim
215-359-6836

Do you have Corolla at MSRP

1 Like