June VW and Subaru SOCAL Hacker Deals

Your lease is up. Add $20 per month to goto 12k.

1 Like

Lots of momentum going into the weekend. The VW’s are looking good. The Golf Sportwagen at Drive Offs down and $237 per month looks especially good. The Jetta, Tiguan and Atlas Leases are all strong. The Subaru leases are all strong as usual. How about a WRX for $999 down and $299 per month?!?!?

Lot of great deal, see them here: VW and Subaru SOCAL hacker deals.

I won’t be checking the forum much over the weekend so hit me up on the hacker phone if you have any questions or to set up an appointment.

Dustin
442-273-6566

1 Like

Any pricing on the 2.5i premium?

2.5i Premium what?

Sorry about that. Thought the 2.5i premium was only available on the outback.

OK, It’s up there on line 30. Let me know when you want to come and pick one up. Inventory is strong on these right now.

Dustin

Any deals on outback Limited 2.5i, I don’t see it on them on excel

Can’t wait to see those E-Golf deals! I wish they’d bring back a nice existing VW owner incentive.

I have a bunch of Outbacks up on the sheet just call me, set an appointment and come and get one.

Do the numbers in your spreadsheet include the $500 dealer incentive?

Yes its included.

Any chance WRX limited will make on the sheet?

Any lease deals on Crosstrek hybrid?

$5000 over MSRP.

1 Like

Oof. Never mind. Can’t believe they’re going that high. Maybe should just look at non PHEV.

Everyone wants a quote, but no one want to lease a car?!?!!?! Come on hackers, we are way off the pace right now. Deals are looking good.

See them here: VW and Subaru SOCAL Hacker Deals.

Call me to set up an appointment.

Dustin
442-273-6566

Patiently waiting as well. Dustin make it happen!

Those e-Golf deals were unreal. Our VW rep claims it was a mistake. However, I do have intel that these cars are stacked at the Port, and VW will need to do something to do to move them. Stay Tuned.

3 Likes

When you say a mistake you’re talking about the $400/mo? That doesn’t seem great to me what am I missing?

Here is the deal I ran for 60 days: Signed! 2019 VW e-Golf SE | $158/mo after rebates, 30 mo/7500 mi, $1387.49 DAS

You Missed the Deal!