June VW and Subaru SOCAL Hacker Deals

Oof. Never mind. Can’t believe they’re going that high. Maybe should just look at non PHEV.

Everyone wants a quote, but no one want to lease a car?!?!!?! Come on hackers, we are way off the pace right now. Deals are looking good.

See them here: VW and Subaru SOCAL Hacker Deals.

Call me to set up an appointment.

Dustin
442-273-6566

Patiently waiting as well. Dustin make it happen!

Those e-Golf deals were unreal. Our VW rep claims it was a mistake. However, I do have intel that these cars are stacked at the Port, and VW will need to do something to do to move them. Stay Tuned.

3 Likes

When you say a mistake you’re talking about the $400/mo? That doesn’t seem great to me what am I missing?

Here is the deal I ran for 60 days: Signed! 2019 VW e-Golf SE | $158/mo after rebates, 30 mo/7500 mi, $1387.49 DAS

You Missed the Deal!

Definitely ready to lease. Just trying to see if your quote on the wrx limited will beat my lowest quote from One of the 4 dealers in San Diego

Happy Hacker Weekend. I got a truckload of Subaru’s yesterday. On it were 2 Base Outbacks. These have been hard to come by. I put them up on the sheet at MAX discount. How does $679 down and $215 per month sound for a nicely equipped all wheel drive wagon. Trying to spark some Hacker love, as this has been the slowest hacker month in 4 months.

See the deals here: VW and Subaru SOCAL Hacker Deals

They are Magnitie Grey and Crystal White.

Call me and let me know you are on the way, and I can put one on hold until you get here.

These won’t last. Don’t be that guy who always asks, “Won’t the deals get better next month…”

Dustin
442-273-6566

1 Like

That was the deal DTLA had…yours was $200 better. Come on, don’t be modest…you can brag about that one.

haha I posted the wrong link, thanks for correcting! Thanks for you business and your referrals and your great CSI Surveys, all GREATLY appreciated.

1 Like

So bummed I missed the deal. However, I just got my friend in one of your deals-- a base Subaru. SO many to choose from right now! Thanks @rubbergash. Dustin and Jason were great to work with. PLEASE let me know if those e-golf deals come back.

1 Like

It was a great Hacker weekend, Thanks to You! We sold out our 2 base Outbacks, but great news, we got 4 more in yesterday, 2 Magnitite and 2 White. Drive offs, $215 per month can’t be beat. I got 2 e-Gold SE’s in stock today, and I am waiting for them to get stocked in so I can get them up as well.

See all the deals here: VW and Subaru SOCAL Hacker Deals.

Call me and let me know you are on the way, and I can put one on hold until you get here.

These won’t last. Don’t be that guy who always asks, “Won’t the deals get better next month…”

Dustin
442-273-6566

Can you put a Atlas SE 4Motion w/Tech with captain’s chairs up with 36/15?

A little birdie told me bonus money coming in on Atlas SE V6 models later today. Wait until tomorrow and I will get it updated.

1 Like

Can Confirm the price is correct.
My relative signed a deal here with Subaru 2019 outback.
679DAS, 215/month pre-tax. After tax it was 230.91/Month.
One thing worth noting is that the 679DAS does not include first month of payment according to the sales there.
Leasehackr score was 9.7 or so.
Anyway thanks!

First months payment is absolutely 100% included in the drive offs. I have 2 more in stock, come and get one!

Hi Dustin,
If that is the case then it is better, man!
We got one like 9 PM yesterday with Terry.
Signed with Terry&Terry Jr. They did tell me they do not think the first month is on there, though the paper says otherwise.
Anyway, Really glad about the deal and thank you very much for your help!

Can you also please post a Atlas SEL Premium with 2nd row bench seat to the sheet?

Ok,

It took a couple of days, but it is time to BLOW OUT all VW Atlas SE V6 models. These deals apply to All SE V6 models, so with or without Tech, ans either 2WD or 4Motion.

VW Added an Extra $750 on these models which I have passed on to the Hackers.

I put a Max burner deal up on the spreadsheet, and it is quite amazing. Have a look here:

VW and Subaru SOCAL Hacker Deals.

If you want a VW Atlas SE V6, NOW is the time. These deals are amazing!!!

Dustin
442-273-6566

Do you know if the extra $750 for SE V6 Atlas’s is nationwide?

Thanks!