🛻 APR TOYOTA All states! DEALERS NATIONWIDE! Deals below invoice! 24 taco $4k off TUNDRA upto $8k off! Best pricing USA

Jim, I can wait until you have the Rav4 pricing posted. We’ll be talking, thx!

I can quote you on one tomorrow. Just text me

1 Like

For some reason my texts are not able to send. Will you be able to quote me through here? or send me a text? Greatly appreciated!

Highlander, rav4 etc have been added!!! Text me for exact quotes with tax/tags!

2 Likes

Are the Tundras still needing to be signed for in person? or is it now possible to do the deal remotely?

Any lease deals on the camry

They are through usbank and they require the purchaser to sign at the dealership

Nothing remarkable. The le is around 250/mo

I never received a text from you. Sure you sent to the right number?

Jim
215-359-6836

I have added pricing with msds above. Toyota has one of the best msd programs I’ve ever seen. At times max msds have gotten people $60/mo off. Or a 30% return on their security deposit investment!

1 Like

What’s the damage without msd’s?
Looking at highlanders xle and 39/10k
I’m in NY and was told msd is not available.
Zip 11901

The pricing is listed without msds above. Or you can text me for a detailed quote.

Jim
215-359-6836

1 Like

Sorry about that. Wasn’t sure how to read your chart. I get it now.

Not sure im reading the chart correctly as well. Does the total down include the Security Deposit?

Yes it does

I have a 2019 taco off-road manual trans premium with tech, $40k msrp, 225/mo with msds plus tax and tags!!! Picture below is similar truck. This thing will sell fast!!!

. image

2 Likes

Ill text u tom

Jim, are you able to get Toyota pick ups like the Tacoma for around $200 all the time or is this more of a one time deal. I would like a car later in September or maybe in January when the wife goes back to work.

The pricing has been good the last few months. I can’t say what the future holds but I think pricing will still be good!

1 Like

Jim, did you get my text yesterday morning ? Black Taco OR MT $225…

1 Like