🛻 APR TOYOTA All states! DEALERS NATIONWIDE! Deals below invoice! 24 taco $4k off TUNDRA upto $8k off! Best pricing USA

Hi,
I am new here. Sorry, if this is the wrong place to post.
I am looking to buy 2021 Rav4 hybrid at 0%.
Does anyone know how much should I pay for that?
Zia

Msrp or above likely.

Yes you get the deposit back or can apply it to a purchase of the lease if you want.

No hybrid high this month. I have a bunch of gas Xle and ltds

No Limiteds I’ll be posting inventory soon

Updated JUNE inventory. These all should be in by the end of the month, if there’s a number next to the vehicle then it’s on the lot now (very few available now).

Text me for exact pricing and to reserve a car

Include:
Exact vehicle
Zip code
Miles per year
Credit score

Jim
215-359-6836

2 Likes

Did anyone have a good experience with a shipper? Looking for recommendations.

I used one recommended by @Jrouleau426, they were the best price by far. Took a few days for them to iron out who the driver was going to be, but once they got someone I was sent all their info, and the car was here the next day, great shape and my wife said the driver was really nice.

I’ll PM you who it was just in case Jim doesn’t want me posting that here!

1 Like

Shipping has been hell. They are having a hard time getting a carrier for some reason.

Tried a month ago with a different shipper/car same thing.

1 Like

chance of lunar rock tundra incoming?

He posted what’s incoming.
He’s not holding back secret trucks lol.

2 Likes

With my recommended carriers? I haven’t heard of a single issue

I don’t hAve any financial incentive from recommending carriers. I use the companies that handle my clients best so if there’s an issue please let me know.

Nothing too major… a week longer than expected and 100 more than quoted. I think with the car shortage the carriers are covered up moving cars around. Just a hunch.

1 Like

I believe they only can estimate the pricing initially if you’re not shipping for a couple weeks pricing can always go up. Especially a month like May where gas pricing went up almost 20%

Updated JUNE inventory. These all should be in by the end of the month, if there’s a number next to the vehicle then it’s on the lot now (very few available now).

Text me for exact pricing and to reserve a car

Include:
Exact vehicle
Zip code
Miles per year
Credit score

Jim
215-359-6836

Do you have any connections in the area to get the 6 percent off invoice on a jeep wrangler 4xe?

I have some Tacoma sr access cabs available for $265/mo+ tax tags fees. $31k msrp 4x4. No msds needed on this deal. $0 due at signing

Text if interested.

Jim
215-359-6836

1 Like

Hi Jim.
Do you know if highlander phev got incentives from state of NJ back in December? Any incentive coming in the future?

I have a tundra crewmax limited nightshade available.
Black on black.

$535/mo + tax tags fees for 36/10.

1 Like

Updated Tacoma inventory for late june/early July arrival. Text for exact pricing and to reserve yours.

Jim
215-359-6836

Include
Exact truck
Miles per year
Credit score
Zip code

1 Like