🔥 APRIL Jeep Deals (CDJR) - GC 4xe $312/mo w/ Loyalty; $245/mo Hornet PHEV w/ Conquest; + Inceptions DAS

Thank you, just wanted to confirm if returning lessee is included in the 12,500. So you telling me I can get another 2k on top of this?

Only if the deal is done through SFS. Here are the terms:

So only if current Stellantis lease? I see conflicting stories on this. Dealers seem to be applying it to other banks too. Currently in US Bank leases and one dealer seemed to be able to offer this rebate.

The returning lessee requires a lease on a stellantis product, not a lease through stellantis financial.

2 Likes

Why the beige hate ? :joy::joy: looks far nicer in every exterior color imo

So just to clarify for the order I have to have residency in one of those states or can I just fly I. And pick up?

Can you do out of state for the GC 4xe base model? Oregon or Chicago?

Haha factory restriction! Not us!

1 Like

We will accept a deal if you want to fly in from your state, please note that programs vary by registration zip code so these are specials posted for the states shown, if you are in a different market your programs may vary even if you buy in the Northeast region.

-Matt

Yes, although as of right now would require in-store pickup/signing however this may be changing as of next month.

Pretty likely we will be able to accept shipping deals from our NJ-based dealer, but we are taking that transition slow due to the many nuances and complications with dealing with out of state deals esp. from states that the dealer has not or does not commonly work with (i.e. not many NJ dealers would be familiar with say TX or IL, but would be pretty familiar with PA or CT.)

-Matt

If you have been on the fence - take the leap with a $199 Fee for Memorial Day on EVERYTHING!

Contact Nathan@ShopAutoNinjas.com for inquiries - if you are asking questions before committing today, please note with high volume and limited hours we may not be able to get a response to everyone by today so if you are 95% sure and just have minor questions I suggest you pay today and lock it in - if there is some misunderstanding or major issue we aren’t here to hold anyone’s payment - not to say we want anyone to pay our fee unless you are sure you want to close on a deal!

Thank you Nathan and the team, I had a minor question about the color options but just submitted the payment while I wait for a response.

1 Like

Thank you Nikita! Saw it come through and Nathan should be reaching out shortly, if he hasn’t already - I saw your note as well on the interior color, unfortunately beige interior is not available to order right now due to factory restrictions.

-Matt

1 Like

So my state has good incentives as well, so can I just build mine send the email to Nathan and get this done and then how long does it take before the vehicle will come in?

1 Like

Is it 199 or 299? Is it from NJ dealer or in FL?

Tried to do the broker fee just now on the site and it’s giving me an error. :frowning:

Send an email and we’ll make sure it gets filled

sent email. ty

@AutoNinjas How much would 36mo/45k miles be?

Toggle the calc to 15k miles a year with your build msrp