šŸ”„ APRIL Jeep Deals (CDJR) - GC 4xe $312/mo w/ Loyalty; $245/mo Hornet PHEV w/ Conquest; + Inceptions DAS

Ouch. I hope heā€™s not using that dealer for this.

NJ dealer - but hint itā€™s very very close to the city :slight_smile:

Easier to use manhattan as a reference point to draw a radius from.

Weā€™re not and his issue was one of the reasons we cut the other dealer off from future business out of state. Simply put our customers deserve better, and any local deal, whether it be in store or local home delivery is a far better experience than getting it shipped. Weā€™re discounting our fee and offering free delivery this month to prove that we do indeed have a better dealer and process than shipping cars in. Because of that fact, we will limit these deals to only NY, NJ, CT, PA only as we want to eliminate shipping from our process.

1 Like

What are the build times looking like right now for Wrangler 4xeā€™s?

As always the simpler the build typically goes through quicker but around the 6 weeks mark give or take is a healthy expectation. Skytop and lots of options, such as a High Altitude, may be a longer wait.

-Matt

Hi Matt,

I just got a quote from the dealer and I found that thereā€™s a big difference in the price although the rebate, money factor, residual remain unchanged. It doesnā€™t make sense because I was told that the rebate was the only factor that could affect the price. Could you help me with this ?

Whatā€™s the typical wait for RAM 1500 right now?

So these canā€™t ship to Florida then? Do you have a dealer in/can ship to Florida?

Yes of course send me an email please asap Matt@autoleaseninjas.com

Email me, our FL dealer is still open for FL only deals.

Matt@autoleaseninjas.com

hello @AutoNinjas , my order for Jeep GC Limited was placed at end of mar during that flash sale period.
the factory order has been received by Jeep on 4/3. I have not since see any progress with my order .
I am wondering if i can take a on-lot jeep GC from your NJ/NY dealer partner instead ? please let me know.
thanks

Can you please explain why the doc fee is so high if it is coming from Jersey?

1 Like

NJ is completely unregulated - most NJ docs are between $599-$999 if it doesnā€™t work for you, feel free to shop elsewhere!

1 Like

I donā€™t get why youā€™re being so defensive. Just stating a fact. Youā€™re supposed to be transparent.

We are transparent - thereā€™s a LH calc that breaks down the complete lease cost, which we believe is the most transparent and complete way to evaluate a deal.

1 Like

Anyone interested in a new CDJR product in the Northeast, please make sure to email Nathan@shopautoninjas.com as he is the one managing the relationship. If you are experiencing an issue with a current order/purchase please email me at Matt@autoleaseninjas.com.

-Matt

wanted to get some input on a possible deal.
Ive only had one lease deal close with a broker.
That went perfectly without any issues and pricing as exactly what was quoted.

How accurate is the calculator for buyers?
Meaning that the broker posts said calculator with a price and itā€™s off, by a wide margin when asking for the final ā€œquoteā€.
Feels a little like a bait and switch. but since I am new with limited experience with these matters.
I was hoping the more enlightened members here can school me on this.

thanks

Looks like the calculator links in the last post include NJ taxes. So the quotes will be fairly accurate for a NJ resident. They may not be as ā€˜accurateā€™ for other regions. Taxes are applied differently for each state.

Read each brokerā€™s thread content. They describe how the deal is structured.

1 Like

One thing to keep in mind for NJ customers is that NJ is comprised of two regions that I know of: Northeast and Mid-Atlantic. So deals can vary a bit depending on what part of NJ you are in. Youā€™ll have a better picture of whatā€™s going on when you contact a broker or dealer for an actual quote using your particulars, including zip code.

2 Likes

Along w affiliate or private offer coupons etc

Iā€™ve personally used these guys on two deals for myself, one for my father and then a couple other people.
they respond quickly and our professional, numbers have always been within reason. Iā€™m glad to see theyā€™ve streamlined the process for the NE clients.

2 Likes