🍓 Infiniti QX60 LUX - 1k DAS - $379 / month plus tax - $47,XXX MSRP

Broker Fee : A Fancy Bottle of liquor :wink:

Welcome to our June Infiniti Thread - The Deals this month are just Hot!! :boom::boom::boom:

Call Or Text 31O-9O9-39O5

2019 Infiniti QX60 LUX
$47,XXX MSRP
39 months
10,000 miles per year
1k DAS
$379 / month plus tax

2019 Infiniti Q50 3.0 LUX
$39,XXX MSRP
39 months
10,000 miles per year
1k DAS
$315 / month plus tax

Call Or Text 31O-9O9-39O5

For Those of you who have asked about the Pure model QX60 - We have those available but the saving is only $10 / month so it is not worth the saving at all!

Q50 Signature Gallery:

Sent you a text last night :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Please Check the number and send again
Perhaps didn’t get it or it got lost in the mix :slight_smile:

31O-9O9-39O5

Are you the guy who is also asking for BMW models?

Resent text. Copied and pasted and I just noticed your number was different. No, I’m not the BMW guy lol. I’m looking at the Q50 and Q60 Luxe AWD.

I just inboxed you - Message me your number there and we can communicate from there!

What colors are considered “ugly”?

1 Like

Yeah. I’ve driven 2 blue cars in a row. Getting another in this next cycle as well.

1 Like

Hey, can I get that deal in NJ? Thanks.

2 Likes

Any deals on the Qx50 ? Thank you

1 Like

They want more than BMW on those - I just Don’t get it :loudspeaker:

my lease is up on july 5th (q50) not sure what to get next but is this deal applicable for NJ ?

1 Like

This is for California - We can look into shipping but try he local market first!

ok thanks. I did, this is our 2nd Infiniti needed in 3 months but my local dealers are terrible. Might look into toyota next.

1 Like

Last decade or so Infiniti’s been great about lease deals on base sedans - this year they’ve lost their damn minds…

2 Likes

Hey @kels280z
Try @aronchi or @nyclife for Tri State Infiniti Deals

1 Like

Good call - Probably a better call than paying for shipping all the way from California

1 Like

Anything on a QX80?

1 Like

The Ultimate Bang For your Buck - Unicorn Lease Deal

That signature edition is gorgeous. They brought back the wheels that were on my 2015 as an upgrade and added lots of nice features.
Great deal!

1 Like

Yes it’s a lot of car for the money because the way it’s built it compares to the sport model and some of the other ones that are around a 50k msrp. And yes good catch - the price we have them at is just absolutely insane!!

Let’s get you one :wink:

2 Likes