June Alfa Romeo Deals 2021!

I am ready to quote for the month of June and I FINALLY have some inventory. I hope to have more soon later in the month. Please get your info over to me with all the questions answered and a vehicle picked out and i’ll be sure to get your quote over ASAP!

I really appreciate the opportunity and I promise to continue to provide accurate quotes with out any of the “cliche sales guy bs”. Please give me a shot to earn your business. Keep in mind that having affiliate savings, FCA loyalty, or being a returning FCA lessee helps make the numbers more attractive, but even without qualifying for anything we’re still super competitive. My email is jsutton_aepeach@yahoo.com or you can text/call me on my cell @ 814-504-0544. My promise stays the same. I will give my best numbers upfront, I will do it in a timely fashion, and most importantly, I won’t BS anyone. I have a fantastic reputation because of these simple rules I follow… I understand how important EVERYONE’S time is, and I am not here to waste it….I know that other dealers sometimes take 3/4 days to respond to an inquiry, you won’t get that from me…

Please be sure to answer below as accurate as possible, so I can properly quote you in a timely fashion…

LET’S MOVE SOME METAL!

• Full name and address with zip-code
• Who is your Employer? Spouses employer? I will personally check to see if your employer qualifies for Affiliate rewards. This is a chance for you to save more money.
• Can you tell me your color preferences and equipment preferences for your new car? You can also go to our website and select a Stock number that works best for you? (Most popular option)
• How many miles a year do you need?
• Do you currently have any leased, or owned FCA vehicles in your household? (Jeep, Dodge, Chrysler, Ram, or Fiat?) If it’s a lease, when does the lease end?

Do you currently lease or own a BMW, Audi, or Mercedes? If it’s a lease, when does the lease end?

Link to my website- https://www.autoexpressalfaromeooferie.com/

It’s very important that I get all of these questions answered to provide Quick and Accurate quotes.

Thanks again for the opportunity

Sent you an email

1 Like

Please correct your thread tags. There’s no reason for this to be flagged for bmw, etc

Thanks, should be done. Not a big deal…

3 Likes

Received. I will have one out to you once I am caught up this afternoon.

sent an email and text

Do you deal to MA? Sent you a request a couple of days ago.

I do, but logistics have been tough as most clients don’t want to pay shipping cost. What was your email?

No problem. I’ll send it again right now. My name is Mark

I wrote you an e-mail - Jacob Levinson

Shot you an email this morning Shaun Kr**n

I’ll be back in the office Saturday. Thanks everyone

1 Like