Nov '21 OH, KY, IN, IL +, BMW - Couple last minute specials. See bottom thread

, , , , , , , , , ,

Hi,

Is the 300i and X3 still available?

Update 4/26/21

3 series available. 15% off before incentives.
418 + Tax (must have loyalty). DAS would be 630 + First pmt.
MSDs will drop to 400 + Tax.

Have you gotten May deals?

Haven’t trickled in yet.

Any idea when BMW deals for July will be in?

There are none

M340i xDrive available

DEMO, 4500 miles
655/mo + Tax, 36/10 lease.

Calc includes Doc, Acquisition Fee + Reg paid up front along with 7 MSDs.
Must qualify for loyalty.

x1 sDrive FWD
DEMO - 4900 miles
437 + Tax, 36/10 lease

840i xDrive Coupe

DEMO, 4400 miles
956/mo + Tax, 36/7.5k lease.

THIS IS LITERALLY IT IN THE MIDWEST RIGHT NOW. If you want something new, you’ll pay for it in the Midwest. Just being honest.

Please send me a message if interested in these 3 cars above. Thanks.

1 Like

Update 8/31

Continued robust demand and extremely tight inventories are resulting in continued low discounting, if any.

Please understand that while I can help you with a lease, discounts just aren’t there. Dealers don’t have to discount if there aren’t any cars, and people are still buying. If you’re looking for 5-12% off deals before incentives, it isn’t happening in this region.

I continue to get requests looking for 0 down, 400/mo on a BMW. Unless you’re going to put down a fair amount of cash, it won’t happen. You might be able to find something in a different region and pay to have it shipped back or drive it. You won’t find it here though.

Do not expect end of year BMW blowout sales either. If you’re waiting it out, prepare to wait into mid 2022 at the earliest right now.

Update 10/19/21

Not much to say. Stock levels remain low. Minimal discounts are available though. See Spreadsheet @ Your Lease Consultant Lease Deals - Google Sheets

When shopping pricing, look at the entire price. In other words, if I’m offering 2% and someone else in a different region is offering more, make sure you take into consideration the fees, cost to transport/your time to transport, etc… You might end up paying more in the end if you’re just looking at discount off sticker and not taking the other costs into consideration.

When I post pricing in my spreadsheet, I DO include loyalty in the calculator link, however, I DO NOT include MSDs. Most people that I’ve worked with don’t use them, so I like to present the price without. That said, if you want to use them, simply adjust the MSD drop-down in the calculator to see where you’d be. I also list the price with Max MSD on the spreadsheet as a reference.

If you’re looking for 8-12% off a BMW right now, you’re in for a long slog. Not even a demo right now is in that range. Currently in the midwest at least, you’re looking at 0-3% off depending on model, and slightly more on a demo.

No M allocations at this time. Nothing until next year.

1 Like

ALL SOLD

Couple last minute BMWs. Must wrap it up by tomorrow.

330xi Demo
$556 + Tax.
DAS: $2111
$500 loyalty included in calc

With 7 MSDs: $535 + Tax

228xi Demo
$504 + Tax.
DAS: $2060
$500 CONQUEST included in calc

With 7 MSDs - 486 + Tax

M235xi GC
$542 + Tax.
DAS: $2100
$500 CONQUEST included in calc

With 7 MSDs - 522 + Tax

For the 2 series Conquest…all you need is any other brand in house. For the 3 series loyalty, you must have a current BMW (or within 1 year of ownership if you no longer have it) to qualify.

1 Like