April 2024 VOLVO Offers - TX DFW

Hello,

DO NOT contact the dealership directly.
You can reach me at aryaleasesvolvo@gmail.com

All prices listed DO NOT include any applicable affinity offers, if you qualify for any they will be added in addition (assuming you are able to obtain the affinity codes)
All quotes are based off of 10k/36 with first payment due at signing.

We have more inventory available as well as even more inbound. If you are looking for something specific, or don’t see exactly what you are looking for, please reach out.

Inquiry/Contact Form: https://forms.gle/skz3UvMfczLe9Lt19
Spreadsheet with Current Offers: APRIL 2024 VOLVO LEASE DEALS - Google Sheets

Please do not call the dealership, spend the day negotiating with the salesperson, to then just pull out this post and demand they match it when they cannot beat the deals posted here. The whole idea is this saves everyone time and is efficient. If you reach out directly to the dealer and use this as a way to leverage a better deal, I will not honor the deal. It is unfortunate that this has happened a couple times already.

EDIT***FEBRUARY 2024
I had switched roles in the dealership and was a lot less hands on in the sales side. Unfortunately I did not have anyone readily available to pass the “baton” to.

I am back on the sales side and have a designated assistant/sales staff to go through and reply to messages while I still build all the deals.

The spreadsheet has been updated.
Numbers are pre-rebates (affinity, loyalty, etc.)

Sorry for any inconveniences.

4 Likes

Prices are still insane! Not one Volvo less than $650/month

3 Likes

Offering lower pricing on select XC60 and XC90s.
New pricing has the discount percentage in bold.
Leasing them $2k back of invoice + tax credit, before any applicable affinity offers are added.

Updated for April
Unfortunately we currently do not have full tax credits available, will update if anything changes.

Updated pricing with tax credits.

Out of tax credits

C40s are now all discounted 11-12% in addition to the $7500 rebate!

Example lease -

1 Like

Updated with this months offers
Currently no tax credits

Costco cash is back
Loyalty is increased on certain cars

The numbers reflected do not include any additional affinity/loyalty offers. Those would all be further discounts.

Hey there, interested in an XC60 or an XC90. Can be a demo, have loyalty. Saw a couple of deals in the Northeast, think we can match them in TX?

BRAND NEW 2023 VOLVO XC90 T8 PLUS 10% OFF:
NOT INCLUDING LOYALTY
1K COSTCO REBATE INCLUDED
MEMBERSHIP MUST BE PRIOR MAY 1ST
$749 P/M + INCEPTIONS + TAX + MSDS:
24/10K

2023 VOLVO XC90 B6 PLUS DEMO 14% OFF:
NOT INCLUDING LOYALTY
1K COSTCO REBATE INCLUDED
MEMBERSHIP MUST BE PRIOR MAY 1ST
$649 P/M + INCEPTIONS + TAX + MSDS:
36/10K

PM’ing you now.

Very interested on a C40 Ultimate - Could you give me the numbers?

Sent you a message

Hey Arya,

Been looking around at EVs and I’ve taken an interest in the XC40 Recharge and the C40 Recharge. Thinking about a 36mo/10k lease. Would you pass along the current numbers to me?

Sent you a message

Hi there,

What does an S60 lease look like for conquest + costco… msrp 47xxx including destination. DFW area

Send an email, Arya is a dealer and normally doesn’t post numbers here.
aryaleasesvolvo@gmail.com

Thanks for the tip

Thank you!
I’ve been following up on everyone’s emails and PM’s with proposals.
If you know you qualify for an incentive and/or want different terms, I include everything in the message.

Interested in XC40 Recharge Ultimate. in Florida (33138). 36/10, Costco + Loyalty + A-plan (or ABA). Have a trade I’m gonna take to carmax.

I’m really sorry, but currently we are not doing out-of-state deals.
If that changes I will reach out!

Hi Arya - Looking for a VolvoXC60 lease with costco offer. In HTX.
Any current deals?