🚀 Audi CA~ The Original Audi Thread~ Q8 E tron Premium+ 4k DAS $619+tax 36/7.5k w/costco ~EZ Auto Group SoCal

What’s the deal for Q5e 36/12000?

2 Likes

I will message you pricing for mile bumps.

Q5 Hybrid pricing has been enhanced.

any E-TRON deals still going?

1 Like

Please message or text us if interested! 818-263-0533.

More models added and pricing enhanced

Someone posted a deal on 2021 Audi SQ5 for January in California it was something around $1000 down and looking around 550 a month

Any sq5 deals right now ??

3 Likes

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2021 Audi E-TRON reg
MSRP: $71,XXX
Monthly Payment: $555 plus tax
Drive-Off Amount: $4000
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 7,500

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2021 Audi Q7 PREMIUM
MSRP: $59,XXX
Monthly Payment: $615 plus tax
Drive-Off Amount: $2500
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 7,500

ACT NOW!

Hi - Does the 2021 E-tron have adaptive cruise control?

1 Like

Convience Package

*Audi Active Lane Assist w/Emergency Assist

• Audi Adaptive Cruise Assist
  • Black Optic Exterior Package
  • Top View Camera System

E tron has these options. @ndhapodkar

Hello,

I’m looking for

Audi S4
premium or premium +
36/12 or 36/10
Black

Almost at the end of my current A4 lease.

Thanks!

1 Like

Hello,

is the e-tron pricing still available?

1 Like

Any Q5e P+ or Q5 P+s right now?

1 Like

All pricing that is posted in Original thread is still available! Please contact us via text or message here.

818-263-0533

You might have a typo here. Max MSD is higher than non? I think it is a copy/paste from the Q5e immediately below.

Hi Sam,
I am interested in E-TRON, are there any rebates,Loyalty, Audi Lease Loyalty, Audi Affinity(6% off MSRP) that can be applied on top of these quotes?

Regards,
MD

1 Like

Pricing is as is. All rebates have already been applied. Currently Audi does not offer any loyalty or Costco rebate either.

Currently leasing Q7 and qualify for pull ahead program. Looking for 2021 Q7 55 Premium Plus with 12,000 miles (black on black)
Los Angeles area and looking for better deal than currently quoted.

MSRP= $71,790
SELLING PRICE= $66,047 (8%)
RV at 54% with AUDICARE
MF= 0.00105
$3000 down (including drive off) and $950 monthly.
Plan to do max MSD’s but looking for better quote first if possible. PLEASE HELP!

1 Like

Have you posted an inquiry on the Edmunds forums for the 2021 Q7 asking what the base MF is - and if there are any current incentives - so that you know your starting point? Nobody here will know if .00105 is base or marked up, so find that out first.

Then, negotiate on the car. 8% off is weak, but it’s the beginning of a month when the model year isn’t that deep in. So you’ll have to shop around - find all the inventory in your region and get some competition going. I think you can get to 10% off MSRP.

And if there are no incentives, then I think you should probably just wait until there are… or your monthly is going to suck.

This car shouldn’t cost you more than $720/mo plus tax when all is said and done. That said, YMWV. But $950? Hard pass.

1 Like