June 2020 VW and Subaru Lease Hacker Deals

Interested on the Forester… Im in San Diego. Which dealership are you in SoCal?

**Forester Sports

Any VW Atlas SEL 4Motion? Lease 36 months?

Almost bought an Atlas today and a friend recommended to try this forum first… is there a list somewhere to see what’s available? If not, we’re looking at the SE-tech pkg, or better, in white w/2nd row cpt chairs and a sunroof, V6, AWD

Some good deals to be had there. Am thinking of a Tiguan - are there any SE Premium or “R LIne” available or even the SEL’s?

(for those asking for the sheet, it’s listed in the first post – here)

I’ll send you a PM too.

Last Post Going into the 4th of July Weekend.

All the deals run through close of business on July 5th.

It’s already been a record month.

Come and pick out something nice.

See my deals here: June 2020 SOCAL VW and Subaru Hacker Deals.

Call or Text me if you need a VW or Subaru. Lease or Purchase.

Seth
Hacker Hotline: 442-273-6566

Hi Rubbergash,

I have a quick question, the drive off$ is the inception fee/acquisition fee right, so for example, the Forester Sport, to drive-off, I will just need to pay $897 + 1st payment of $318+tax right? Or just need to pay drive-off only? By the way, are any Forester Sport going to be coming to your dealership?

Thank you!

Drive offs include your first payment. No Foresters coming until Mid to late July.

1 Like

Thanks Rubbergash!

Hi Rubbergash,

I will be waiting for your new Forester inventory, I have 2 Quick questions:

1. Subaru Coupon - I am current Subaru owner, Subaru gave me $500 off coupon, does this stack to your offer?
  2. SMF offer - I got Subaru Motor Finance pre-approved credit and also stated I can have up to $500 off for my first payment, does this also stacks up with the Subaru coupon on your offers?

Thank you!

The $500 can be stacked, and if the SMF offer is Lease Loyalty it can also be stacked. 52 Foresters in the Pipeline that will be hitting Mid to Late July.

3 Likes

Any 2021 Atlas in the pipeline??

Hey Rubbergash…Im not sure how brokering works with regions but I’m in Northern NJ and looking to lease 2 Subarus in July, 1 Forester Sport and 1 Imprezza Sport Hatchback

36ms /10-12k miles
Any possibilities to do business? if not recommedations on a North East Broker who can get good deals on Subarus?

thanks