June 2020 VW and Subaru Lease Hacker Deals

OK Hackers,

May was a record month on every metric for our dealership. Total Volume, Total Subaru Sales, Total Hacker Sales etc…

Crazy Times.

Let’s get June going with some Monster Hacker Deals. All 2019 VW’s left in stock are written down an additional $1000 from their lowest prices. Come and Get Em!

I am essentially sold out of Outbacks (Told you) but the rest of my Subaru Inventory is still solid.

The spreadsheet is just getting going.

See the deals here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1NQhqMhTXSYrH2KMIiIJZftLo2C13uOkopbqRUPB3r-I/edit?usp=sharing

We are still running Covid Hours everyday from 9-6 on an appointment only basis.

Call or Text me if you need a VW or Subaru. Lease or Purchase.

Seth
Hacker Hotline: 442-273-6566

1 Like

The deals are hot. I am literally daring you to lease one of my remaining 2019 VW’s. All deals on the sheet are $1000 Below my best deal.

With the exception on Outbacks the Subaru inventory is pretty good. Let’s do some Hacker Deals.

See the deals here: June 2020 VW and Subaru SOCAL Hacker Deals

We are still running Covid Hours everyday from 9-6 on an appointment only basis.

Seth

Those are some CRAZY residuals %! LOL

@Desslok More like: Those are some CRAZY discounts… $17,686 off MSRP with rebate on ALL VW e-Golfs in stock. This is insane!

1 Like

I’m in! Let’s make a Tiguan happen :slight_smile:

1 Like

Tiguan S is up on the sheet, come and pick one out.

Tiguan S, Jetta S, Forester Base and Crosstrek Hybrid all added to the spreadsheet. It’s a beautiful day to lease a car. Hit me up and come and get one.

See all the deals here: June 2020 VW and Subaru SOCAL Hacker Deals

Seth

Passat’s just got huge incentives and are now well under 1% Leases. Passat S up on the spreadsheet, come and get one.

See all my deals here: June 2020 Subaru and VW SOCAL Hacker Deals.

Seth

On the EGolf I see the 10K discount. The $7,500 Fed credit, we don’t get if we lease, is that correct?

Incorrect, It is included In the deal as a $7500 rebate.

how are sti’s currently?

1 Like

Oh ok. I was trying to see if $7,500 is the rebate added, then the price of the Golf E is $22,239.

So its $1499 driveoff, and $289 a month + TTL, with the $22,239 price?

Appreciate the help.

OK Hackers, lets turn up the VW Sauce. E-Golfs updated to $10,500 off on a purchase. Tiguan SE, Jetta SE, Jetta R Line, have all been added to the spreadsheet.

I challenged you to take the last of the 2019’s and the Hacker came through big. Thank You!

Now it’s time to move out the 2020’s. Max Rips on all Jetta, Passat, Tiguans and Atlas in stock.

Pick one out and come and get it.

See the deals here: June 2020 VW and Subaru Hacker Deals.

I got the deals on Subarus as well if you need one.

Seth

Hey Seth. Do you have any AWD Tiguans or Atlas S in stock?

@DrHowe Yes, I do.

Whats are the numbers on an sti?
10k/36, no down, no msd

We don’t do deals on STI’s sorry.

Last Post Going into the Weekend. We just Leased our last Passat S to a hacker.

The deals are here, come and get one.

See the deals: June 2020 VW and Subaru Hacker Deals

Seth

Interested in Forester Sport

Its on the spreadsheet. I have 2 left.