🚀 JUNE 2019 BMW NEW and LOANER LEASE. BEST DEAL loaner blowout 6/23 update! 330xi loaner $339/month!

6/23 update one dealer needs to get rid of 8 more loaner cars before Saturday! They will do deals well below invoice before the GM will say no more. PM me specific details on color choices and must haves if applicable. Please provide zip code and if you qualify for loyalty or conquest. Thanks!!

PM me if you are interested in these models with your zip code, miles needed per year, loyalty or conquest. I’m posting the lowest MSRP or best build.

ALL deals must be signed IN PERSON!

Thanks for all the love!
Broker Fee : $399

:fire::fire: $338/month DEMO 2019 440i xdrive Msport Gran Coupe (4door):fire::fire:
msport
heads up display
Harmon Kardon Sound
Nav
apple car play
blind spot
comfort keyless entry
park distance
Dakota leather
heated seats

:fire::fire: $300/month LOANER 2019 440i xdrive (4door):fire::fire:

:fire::fire: $339/month LOANER 2019 330i xdrive with Nav, Driving assistance package, park distance, heated seats, heated wheel:fire::fire:

BMW M4 CS
115,xxx
19% off
$748 month + Tax and Fees
broker fee $499
includes loyalty (remove $2500 if no bmw in household)

:fire: NEW 2019 BMW 430i xdrive Gran Coupe Convenience, drivers assist package, heated wheel, heated seats, blind side assist $311/month +tax, inception, msds 10k/24mo includes loyalty (no conquest on 4 series)

:fire: NEW 2019 BMW 330i xdrive Nav, blind spot, Drivers assist, live cockpit, park distance, heated seats, heated wheel

:fire:NEW 2019 X3 xdrive30i with heated seats, heated wheel

:fire: NEW 2019 X5 xdrive40i convenience, leather, remote start, heated seats, heated wheel, 19" wheels, Gesture control

OTHER LOANERS TO COME! OR PM me if you want a loaner as there are lots to choose from

7 Likes

I am interested in 530i xdrivE. Sent a PM about it.

I sent you an email last night. Let me know thoughts. Thanks.

Sent you a PM.

x3 m40i added for those who were asking

Great deal. Are those incentives on the x3 m40i accurate?

1 Like

$1250 lease cash + $1250 loyalty or $750 conquest

Available OL code?

Yep, Northeast OL code will work for $500 not $1000

what is the color combo on the 330xi ? and which line? sport, luxury, m sport?

Thanks

Sent you a pm!

sport line…many colors to choose from. I do have Msports as well for higher MSRP obviously

thx - sent you a
pm

Can I get rate for BMW 330i

what color and spec for the x5?

all colors around that same MSRP

welcome to the forum…Please read the original post and use the calculator if you can to get an idea of your payment

Any 440i cars left?

I am interested in below, please advise.

LOANER 2019 430i xdrive coupe M sport, blind spot, dakota leather, heated wheel

Hey,

I’m interested in the 440i xdrive coupe with M sport. Pm’ed