JULY Volvo Programs New and CPO cars listed! $500 extra rebates till the 5th!

How much is tax both on the amount due at signing and on the lease payment itself? I live 15-min away and this is tempting, but need a full understanding of taxes, etc.

Not sure if it’s taxes on the MSRP (after discount) or on the $4,179. Same thing on the monthly, is it $519 or is there is tax on top of that.

This info can help other lease newbies as well:)

yes it does!

there is a lease calculator at the top of the screen, you can type in your info including tax rate and customize money down and miles

Filled out the form online and came back with an $11K down payment. No thanks lol

You can customize the amount down. My ad is zero down 614 taxes and fees due at signing

How much did you want to do down?

Are you going to have any XC40S?

Not to hijack the thread, but I’m baffled by the pricing of XC60.

How does a bare bones XC60 have the same MSRP as a fully loaded Acura RDX (Advance + Aspec)? Why would anyone possibly choose the XC60 over the Acura at those prices?

1 Like

Not to mention glitchy infotainment.

I have 4 in stock

check empirevolvocars.com

the prices aren’t too high btw - the expectations are unreasonable (given market conditions). Key difference here.

6 Likes

Having driven both while looking at new vehicle options a couple years ago, there was no comparison between the two. I’d take the Volvo every day of the week.

10 Likes

the site can not be reached.
Can you give a calculator link

Can you elaborate on your reasoning?

The Acura felt like an arcade game. Lots of flash, little substance. When I opened the door to test drive it, it really caught my eye. By the time I did 3 miles and brought it back, I was less than impressed.

Volvo is the opposite. It’s understated and relaxed, but does everything great.

Also, after having an S90 for a couple years and using the Volvo infotainment day in day out, I find most of the complaints unfounded.

2 Likes

Agree. Sensus is not perfect, not nearly as bad as some people think it is. And that nice 12" (?) display is better that anything else I’ve seen.

1 Like

it doesnt make sense to lease them,

here is a working link

https://www.empirevolvocarssmithtown.com/new-inventory/index.htm?search=&model=S60+Recharge+Plug-In+Hybrid&gvBodyStyle=Sedan

Updated pricing to include the XC60 Inscription with Advanced and Climate Packages

You’re my Volvo dealer. I leased my s60 through leasehackr and have been using Smithtown now empire to service it. A few months left, might consider going into an XC60. Next time I’m in I’ll introduce myself.

1 Like

Please do!