July Volvo Lease Special (NY / NJ) up to 20% off from MSRP

, , ,

Hello all, this is JK

I have some great lease deals for Volvo with tons of stock! (NY/NJ customer only)
Other than below posts, there are more new & demo in stock.

Please DM or text (201-357-0389) for saving your time and money.

Broker Fee $399

New cars
S60 T5M : MSRP $40,940
White / Charcoal - Premium Pack, Heated Steering Wheel

V60 T5M : MSRP $48,100
White / Charcoal - Heated Steering Wheel

XC40 T5M : MSRP $43,925
Black / Blond - Premium Pack, Heated seat/ steering wheel

XC60 T5M: MSRP $49,595
Black / Maroon Brown - Premium pack, Heated Steering Wheel

XC90 T5M 7 passenger : MSRP $55,455
White / Charcoal or Black / Blond - Navigation, 20’ rim

I’d suggest posting a spreadsheet with filled-out calculator links like all brokers on this site do.

1 Like

Thanks for the suggestion!
But I like to show people straight deal like this

This is LH, people want to see all the numbers, the MF, residual, MSRP, discount before incentives, fees breakdown, MSDs, everything. Of course you can do what you want, but a spreadsheet with links will get you responses. Nobody here buys based on the monthly fee.

5 Likes

Well noted…
Everyone knows the detail information like residual, mf and incentives… i also use the same calculation but key is DISCOUNT % from msrp.
They will pick the best numbers anyways.

Well I’m in market right now for leasing a compact SUV and I would prefer to look at all details than a monthly. I’m not aware of MF and residuals and I don’t want to go hunting for them. I would rather have spreadsheet and link to leasehackr calculator. Good luck with the sales.

4 Likes

True, all the info is out there. But why hide this? 95% brokers on here lay it out for you. The guy above me said himself, he would be a potential client of yours but he didn’t see a spreadsheet. We just witnessed a lost sales pipeline for you…

All due respect, this will just simplify your process. If they see that you don’t provide crucial datapoints, that’s one of the first questions they’re going to want to verify with you. Instead of spending time, effort, mental energy, why not spend the effort one time and create a spreadsheet with calculator links. This weeds out tire kickers vs interested clients.

I had an experience with a broker who wouldn’t clarify datapoints, he just aimed at monthly. We were pretty far along in the process and my credit information was about to be pulled. The numbers sent to me later thru a crappy screenshot were completely wrong, I pulled away from the deal.

I’ve been here a while to realize being upfront and honest and not hiding anything leads to a lot of great cordial transactions on here.

Just my two cents.

Edit: I’m not trying to say you’re hiding anything, but you’re not being truly 100% transparent here. I would also take out of your pictures any dealer info.

1 Like

Thanks for the warm greetings and suggestions.
There is no right or wrong answers here.
It’s my posting and I decide how to advertise lease deals.
I saw all the spreadsheet out there but it doesn’t mean that everything clarify… even if residual, mf, tax are correct selling price can be various.

I appreciate the suggestions but I dont want to just follow what other brokers doing… thats all
I may change the way of posting later but I just started today… let’s see what happens

Thanks again!

1 Like

Yes he should remove dealer info from public view, and so should you from your reply. Pointless for him to do so if you’re just gonna disclose it to make a point.

Thanks! just updated the pix.
So many nice people here :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Then why aren’t you showing % off MSRP?

Good morning!
Are you looking for a lease with specific model?
Please DM or text me then, I will help you out.

I donno should I ask here is there any good broker or deal for PNW , wa or oregon area? All I see cold states of NE or california? where is PNW selections if any

These deals are awful

5 Likes

Agreed. Unless July got significantly worse I’m pretty sure I saw S60 T5s sub 300 from others. These deals are not attractive at all and without backup don’t seem intriguing.

sorry… I only deal with NY/NJ customers

good luck with other brokers then

Please skip this page if you don’t like this prices.
I am already getting many contacts from actual customers and providing all the details they ask.
Please don’t worry about my business :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

This is a community dedicated to educate people in order for them to not overpay in this very greedy non-transparent market.
With that in mind, I think it’s totally within reason for members to highlight there are significantly better deals elsewhere and be warned whenever there is an unwillingness to be transparent.
By you posting here, you invite the feedback and criticism.

3 Likes

Sure, I have to accept feedbacks and criticism from my posting.
i don’t know how to response feedback such as “These deals are awful”
Should i appreciate this type of feedback from my posting which I paid $20 per month??

Some people sent me DM for instructions like remove the dealer info and I was really appreciated helpful feedback so I changed.

I am new to this community and still learning about the atmosphere so I will try to provide better information and deals what people want here…

It was a little stressful landing :pensive: